Wow Chrome Sure Spead Up My Web Surfing Switched from Firefox Have Windows 7 O/S

lucasbytegenius

as much as i hate microsoft i think il stick with ie for a bit longer as im an seo and google already runs my life lol
il try it soon enough but remember that ie runs slower partly due to the plugins and security built into it

another thing
are you sure chrome doesnt lower the image quality on the sites your viewing making them load faster

It doesn't, it's the same in all three major browsers I think.
However in Opera if you enable Turbo it does affect the image quality a little.

raiderfan

I find no difference in my current and only browser I will use, Firefox 4.0.1 compared to Chrome v.11... both are just as fast to me. I like Firefox layout and preferences alot better. I do find them both faster than IE.

lucasbytegenius

I find no difference in my current and only browser I will use, Firefox 4.0.1 compared to Chrome v.11... both are just as fast to me. I like Firefox layout and preferences alot better. I do find them both faster than IE.

Just use Firefox for a while and then use Chrome. Firefox has a tendency to get slower over time, more than Chrome or Opera has.

PohTayToez

Just use Firefox for a while and then use Chrome. Firefox has a tendency to get slower over time, more than Chrome or Opera has.

Definitely. I tend to run with 2-3 browser windows and quite a few tabs. If you keep Firefox open too long the memory leaks get really out of control but I don't have that problem with Chrome. I used to love Firefox, and I like the redesign in FF4, but I've switched over to using Chrome all the time, especially now that they have the web store.