Xbox 360 or PS3?

Burn_all

i'd have to go PS3, i have a 360 sure it has a better online.. but u gotta pay for it wtf is up with that! i find myself playing my wii more then my 360 lol

i mean really common! not to mention the fact that my 360 has destoryed 2 of my games.. and i had to replace it once! whats up with that BS!! overall i just feel microsoft trys to bleed you for every dime whenever they can exploit you! go ps3 FTW

edit: why not make a poll just to see popular opnion insted of listing to the same 4 ppl argue

Last edited:

Deviousmind

Basically if you want great games,graphics and online play NOW!!! get the 360
If i where you mate id hold fire on getting a ps3 right now, wait until late summer, thats when the exclusive games for ps3 should have come out by, unless they hold out out for xmas, or yet another development delay, but for the future i think the ps3 will outlast the xbox 360 because of its design and techno, and with blueray as standard you cant really lose
BUT If you want online multiplayer id stick with the 360 as i dont think sony will ever match it,
me personally i dont like the graphics from the ps3, looks like they try to hard, the 360 graphics to me seem more realistic and theres a world of great games out there ( unlike the ps3) for it which makes it my fav for now,