YES I, M BACK

Hello guys after being away to long i,m finally back lol.
I had do some problems a very fast pc, with a wopping memory speed of 256mhz and a grazy fast pentium, lol.
but time has changed, YES

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Well, i pulled it out of a old room in my barn(A office room) and when i looked at it, the label was scratched off, all but a faint text saying"

Pentium"
You need a label to tell you what CPU you have? :rolleyes:

spirit

Staff member
Hello guys after being away to long i,m finally back lol.
I had do some problems a very fast pc, with a wopping memory speed of 256mhz and a grazy fast pentium, lol.
but time has changed, YES
Hey man, good to have you back. It's been a little while. :) Have you heard from Rob at all lately? You and him were quite close weren't you? My crazy Continental European dudes. :D

Last edited:
Hey man, good to have you back. It's been a little while. :) Have you heard from Rob at all lately? You and him were quite close weren't you? My crazy Continental European dudes. :D
He Hello spirit yes its been a while, to long without a good pc, and no still need some upgrades but getting there, but it was fun being here, no not here from robby anymore, we worent that close, only in the beginning when he was starting his blackhole bench mark, i helpt him alot with testing it on my pc and benchmark the program, because i had a i5 4670k at that time engeniring samle ho clocked very good and a 2700k that did 5.2ghz easy so only then i had contact with him.
but anyway hope that i can help some people here.

cat /proc/cpuinfo

Built into most distros ;)

We are totally ruining your welcome back party with irrelevant shenanigans :p
hahahahaa no problem, still like it very much here been here already 3 years i think so i,m a bit used to it som times haha