YES I, M BACK

spirit

Staff member
He Hello spirit yes its been a while, to long without a good pc, and no still need some upgrades but getting there, but it was fun being here, no not here from robby anymore, we worent that close, only in the beginning when he was starting his blackhole bench mark, i helpt him alot with testing it on my pc and benchmark the program, because i had a i5 4670k at that time engeniring samle ho clocked very good and a 2700k that did 5.2ghz easy so only then i had contact with him.
but anyway hope that i can help some people here.
Ah ok, didn't realise you weren't so close. You two were so competitive about Black Hole! :D

So you've got an i5 6600K setup now and you had a 4670K and a 2700K before - what happened to the 4670K and the 2700K? Why did you have to downgrade to such an old and low-end system? :D Did the i5 and the i7 have to go back to Intel or something? :(

Ah ok, didn't realise you weren't so close. You two were so competitive about Black Hole! :D

So you've got an i5 6600K setup now and you had a 4670K and a 2700K before - what happened to the 4670K and the 2700K? Why did you have to downgrade to such an old and low-end system? :D Did the i5 and the i7 have to go back to Intel or something? :(
Yes i had a 4760k Engineering sample (4.6ghz with 1.3v rock stable and benchmark at 4.9ghz with 1.34v, and indeed a 2700k, and 3570k and i7 975 extreme, i had allot of hardware. i built a pc bench the max and then sold it after a while if i get more money back then i payed. no somthing personel set me back

http://hwbot.org/submission/2614808_