Your hard drive memory

Aaronmcc

I was wondering how much memory you actually use. With hard drives up to 1 TB (try defrag-ing 1 tb), I find it impossible to use all of that unless you were burning blu-ray movies and songs non-stop to your hard drive. On our desktop computer we have 37 GB (which is nothing today) but have used about 20 GB over the period of 4 (?) years. I have a few "in depth" games installed but still have not used much memory.

What is your Hard drive capacity?
How much of it have you used?
Is this on a laptop or desktop and do you run a lot of high memory programs?

Geoff

VIP Member
I have just a 500GB hard drive now, but my Steam games alone are probably taking up about 80-100GB (just an estimate). I also have about 100GB of videos, 10GB of photos, and 4GB of music. SO out of that 500GB, I have about 250GB left.

2048Megabytes

I have 134 gigabytes of storage space that I can utilize with two hard drives I own. I think I have used maybe around 40 gigabytes of it. I don't know what to do with all the space I have.

Dazzeerr

Funny this post has cropped up actually,

I've got a 160GB Harddrive at the moment, I only have 20gb left and i'm limited because I would like to have all my games installed so they are ready instead of having to install and uninstall some to play them.

So last night I ordered a 250gb harddrive :) Problem solved and will have plenty of space and a free'd up main drive.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
500gb all together, made up of two HDD's. Pretty much the same as Omega, 240gb free, much of the used space going to steam games or.. downloads.