Most epic game?

tlarkin

VIP Member
CoD4 had a much better story line than MW2. while cod4's was still a bit far fetched, MW2's feels like they wrote, developed it, and tacked it on all in the same day.

Yeah I am kind of bummed I paid $60 for it and got no dedicated servers, and really the same game play as COD4. Too bad I can't return it.

Aastii

VIP Member
It makes the story line interesting that is for sure, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I was like, what the hell is going on here??? almost the whole time the story would play.

lol, agreed. I had to do 2 play throughs to realise what was going on. It was hardly the clear and amazing plot that Modern Warfare had.

What annoyed me most about MW2 is that you saw and heard soap, the ruined it for me because you are soap. It would be like Gordon Freeman talking, it would make the entire Half Life series break

m0nk3ys1ms

lol, agreed. I had to do 2 play throughs to realise what was going on. It was hardly the clear and amazing plot that Modern Warfare had.

What annoyed me most about MW2 is that you saw and heard soap, the ruined it for me because you are soap. It would be like Gordon Freeman talking, it would make the entire Half Life series break

Umm... you aren't Soap in MW2... :rolleyes:

Aastii

VIP Member
Umm... you aren't Soap in MW2... :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're Roach...? Unless he meant you were* Soap.

I don't want to put in spoilers, so the big gaps are spoilers in white, just highlight it to read

My initial point was that the fact that you see what soap looks like and that you hear him breaks the illusion of immersion that you had in MW1 campaign when it was you, he didn't speak and you didn't see him, so that guy was you, he saw what you saw, not the other way round and it was great. and yes you DO play as soap. In the last few missions when you and Price are on the run, Roach and Ghost got killedby shephard and it is Soap and Price after Shephard. You are soap when you throw the knife in Shephards face at the end and for all of the time before that too. From the mission in the airport where you are on your way to nikolai's plane up until the end, you are again playing as Soap that was a spoiler there btw :p

Last edited:

Feuerfrei.x

Go Fable 1!!!!!!! I love it. I get out my old xBox just to play it!! Its cool when u have to decide to kill your sister or not.... I killed her.

Matthew1990

Need for Speed - Porsche Unleashed

The best NFS up to date and racing game in fact. Career took ages to complete, I actually haven't finished it. Great looking game for that times.

PabloTeK

Of all games Goldeneye; it certainly managed to get a certain something that I can't quite name right. Newer I'd say Painkiller, as Yahtzee said, all you have to do is murder tonnes of dudes so it makes for sheer hilarity of chopping through an army of...things.

Forevermore1337

Speaking of breaking out the old Xbox, i busted that tank out earlier to play one of my favorite and downright best RPG's ever made.

Otogi: Myth of Demons was astounding in every sense of the word. It had beautiful art direction, amazing story line, some really zen moments, and epic gameplay.

From Software is one of the most underrated developers out there...

Stoic Sentinel

I don't want to put in spoilers, so the big gaps are spoilers in white, just highlight it to read

My initial point was that the fact that you see what soap looks like and that you hear him breaks the illusion of immersion that you had in MW1 campaign when it was you, he didn't speak and you didn't see him, so that guy was you, he saw what you saw, not the other way round and it was great. [/Spoiler] that was a spoiler there btw :p

Well, I couldn't figure out the "storyline" and I've played it twice through the whole thing.

Aastii

VIP Member
Go Fable 1!!!!!!! I love it. I get out my old xBox just to play it!! Its cool when u have to decide to kill your sister or not.... I killed her.

Fable 1 was great. I got it on PC so had the extra stuff after killing your sister and I killed my sister thinking WoW, I will get an awesome sword for it :D just to find out that I already had better so went mean for nothing

Well, I couldn't figure out the "storyline" and I've played it twice through the whole thing.

lol, it is a little farfetched and crap