Most epic game?

Dystopia

GRAW2. Hands down..

That game...utterly...sucks. I hate it. And not just one part of it. EVERY aspect. Gameplay = crappy. Sounds = crappy. Movement = crappy. Graphics = lame. They aren't poor quality or anything, they just are not nice. GRAW was better, but also sucked.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is epic. Singleplayer AND multiplayer. If you get hit in the arm, you get innaccurate. And you start bleeding. If you don't stop the bleeding by using a medkit, then you will die. And only Medics can heal you all the way. Gameplay is awesomeness x9999999999999. it is one of the few games that I can sit and play hours on end, where I can redo missions no matter how hard it is or how often I die. Multiplayer is also epic...

Dragon Age: Origins is almost epic. Great RPG. Decent graphics. One thing that keeps it from being epic is the amount of blood and how you get covered in it, its kinda dumb after a while.

Fallout 3 is also almost epic. Great gameplay, lots of mods...the main thing that holds it back is that it takes forEVER to get from on place to another...it needs vehicles of sorts...I mean, everyone figured out how to make lazer guns, rocket launchers and what not, so...

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is epic. I've beaten it several times, and played it a lot. Multuplayer rocks as well :D

WoW is a great game even if its not epic.

tlarkin

VIP Member
How about GTA:Liberty city AND Vice city?

Both were epic games!

Meh, GTA is just recycled content from GTA II over and over again. I find those games extremely boring, and GTA IV was a huge disappointment. I don't want to waste my time going on virtual dates with fake video game girls to unlock content or progress the game. Also, every character is a little bitch, always calling and crying to you.

Those games are so boring to me, that I did not even beat vice city or GTA IV, and I traded them back in after having them for 2 weeks.

ROFLcopter

Bad Company 2.

I know it's not out yet but the demo is. The players I played with were extremely trigger happy because it seemed every second of the game there was an explosion or a bullet wizzing by me.

linkin

VIP Member
I haven't had the chance to play Assassin's Creed II yet, it's coming out in march. already out on consoles.

Cams

Soldat is nuts. It took me over an hour before I got my ish together an started killing people.
Spawn,mortar,spawn,dude with AK,spawn,flying ape kick,spawn swift kick in the nuts. I do like it alot though.

tlarkin

VIP Member
MW and MW2 have good stroylines, but the single player is easy

Good story lines? They don't make any sense at all to me. Also, when people betray or do ridiculous things it is so far fetched. I think they are writing the story line like a GI Joe comic.

Dystopia

Good story lines? They don't make any sense at all to me. Also, when people betray or do ridiculous things it is so far fetched. I think they are writing the story line like a GI Joe comic.

Well, the first one was pretty good, the second one wasn't to great...I agree with the GI Joe comic for MW2 tho.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Well, the first one was pretty good, the second one wasn't to great...I agree with the GI Joe comic for MW2 tho.

It makes the story line interesting that is for sure, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I was like, what the hell is going on here??? almost the whole time the story would play.

Dystopia

It makes the story line interesting that is for sure, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I was like, what the hell is going on here??? almost the whole time the story would play.

Ha, yeah. There were plenty of times where I was just like WTF don't switch over to the other soldier NOW! lol

Droogie

CoD4 had a much better story line than MW2. while cod4's was still a bit far fetched, MW2's feels like they wrote, developed it, and tacked it on all in the same day.