3d Mark 03/05 Scores :)

Jet

VIP Member
I can't wait to post benchies with my new graphics card....it's out on the truck to get delivered..today! :). Though I will be out of town till Sunday :(

Archangel

VIP Member
hmm.. what card are you getting? ( cant wait to spend some time on my pc and overclock it a bit more.. i want to reach 8k in 3dM06 =) )

Jet

VIP Member
I thought that I should document my scores in 3dmark before upgrading:

63013DMark05.jpg

That's at 515/571 on my X800GTO. I dunno if I just have a bad 3dmark05 version or what, but it artifacts in 05, no matter what speed I have it on...

Archangel

VIP Member
untitled-8.jpg

yay! =D CPU on 2700MHz and the grafic's card, well, you can see them in the pic. ( the grafics cards were on the stock coolets, only replaced the thermal pad's with the Zalman STG1 paste :) )

happpyyy ^_^

Edit: Oh my.... i just ran the CS:S stresstest,.. 174.00fps result, with everything set to the highest settings :eek:

Archangel

VIP Member
I really doubt there is someone with a 6k score on the same system.. I reached about 4k (4500 or so, dont know the exact number atm) with SLI disabled on my pc, so i think those scores are right tbh. :)

Boomer

Why is my score considerably lower? Is this right for my specs? How come there is this guy with a 6000+ score with the same setup as mine? Thanks

that score is fine. see u and i have similar systems. i have more ram and better HDs. but your DDR2. we have the same graphic card too. u beat me in PCmark05 by about 200 points but i beat u in 3Dmark06 by about 200 points. im almost 3500 in 3dmark06.

the reason 3dmark06 scores are lower is because it is a harder test. every year the test has to keep up with the new technology. your scores are just about right. when looking at others people scores you need to look at what version they ran. you will always score higher on previous benchmarks.

Last edited:

Jet

VIP Member
What! I only got 66xx on 3dmark05! What is wrong? I got 62xx with my X800GTO..

EDIT: It must be the drivers..before when I did the 3dview with ATitool, I got 400+ FPS, now I just get 250 or so...

Last edited:

Gixer41960

I got a score of 6304 using 3dmark 06. I have't clocked my system at all and I don't know if I should be happy with this result.
My system is:
cpu Intel E6600 duo 2.4ghz
m/b Intel 775 Duo
ram 2 gig Kingmax DDR2 667mhz
h/d 2 x WD 250gb SATA-II 7200rpm striped 0
gpu Saphire Toxic X1950XTX DDR4
Any thoughts???

Attachments

• 3dmark.jpg
    3dmark.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52

Bramp

3dmark 03 demo 984

Before I got the Geforce FX 5500 it was like 72 :eek:

EDIT: I did some spyware/adware scans, and a defrag my score came in higher!!! @ 1037!!... PROOF that a clean system runs better

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
3Dmark06.jpg

Why is my score considerably lower? Is this right for my specs? How come there is this guy with a 6000+ score with the same setup as mine? Thanks

You did not get that on your laptop. I had an almost identical laptop and only got 821.