3DMARK06 Scores Here

pdc76

i'm not even gonna try. i'm using an old 467mhz celeron with 256mb of pc100 i dug out of the closet. :p my regular pc is out of commission until my fx-60 comes in (5 days).

should i run it just for laughs? will it even run? i got onboard rageII graphics (32mb i think)

btw, it took me a while to find this site today. no bookmarks to use. like cellphones. i don't know anyones # anymore. if i lost my cell......

Grey410

Normal

your videocard is weak for 3dmark06 and 3k is the most you will get from this setup.

My roommate runs an Opty 165 and a 7600GT and he gets roughly the same scores with your CPU being higher. So thats kind of norm in my opinion.

Grey410

My new scores with OC

I squeezed some more outta my X1900XT and got my E6600 up to 3.2 on Stock voltage!!!! WOOHOO. Too bad the X6800's are still SPANKING my scores @ stock speeds lol. :p

Attachments

• 3dmark @ 3.2 ghz.JPG
    3dmark @ 3.2 ghz.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 94

Hylian

I think my sig is up to date, yet this is what I got without OCing anything, stock cooling, etc, etc.

I'm happy I paid what I did for my system :)

Attachments

• oct3.JPG
    oct3.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 80

Geoff

VIP Member
I think my sig is up to date, yet this is what I got without OCing anything, stock cooling, etc, etc.

I'm happy I paid what I did for my system :)

Very nice! I'd love to see what some overclocking would do to that.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
For the record, you do not get anything taken away from you if you recieve just one infraction, a single infraction is equal to 1 point. 3 points on your account in the space of 1 year results in a ban, varying in severity depending on what you've done.

Back on topic now please, this has absolutely nothing to do with 3DMark '06 Scores now does it...

dragon

tweaker

VIP Member
Closed due to maintenance.

Edit: Reopened

Stay on topic people, or this thread will be locked down - permanently.

Last edited:

pdc76

hey guys, i got my fx-60 and i ran 3dmark06. i made sure all numbers were the same, and the fx-60 only scored about 150 points more than whem i ran it with my fx-57.

2.6ghz vs. dual 2.4ghz gave me like 150 points better. i thought i'd get a better score than that. i tried with the cool&quiet technology on and off. i even oc'd to dual 2.8's. it was still less than 200 points difference. i don't get it.

pdc76

i got a 2355 oc'ing to a 2.85ghz with my fx-60. i got 2276 with my fx-57 stock speed. i thought dual core would do more.

Filip

i got a 2355 oc'ing to a 2.85ghz with my fx-60. i got 2276 with my fx-57 stock speed. i thought dual core would do more.

Do you mean the final 3DMark06 score or the CPU score?

FX-57 can't score even 1500 in CPU score when highly overclokced. Your stock one should score around ~1100.

Geoff

VIP Member
hey guys, i got my fx-60 and i ran 3dmark06. i made sure all numbers were the same, and the fx-60 only scored about 150 points more than whem i ran it with my fx-57.

2.6ghz vs. dual 2.4ghz gave me like 150 points better. i thought i'd get a better score than that. i tried with the cool&quiet technology on and off. i even oc'd to dual 2.8's. it was still less than 200 points difference. i don't get it.

How much higher did your CPU Score go up?

pdc76

i'm talking about total score. i'm gonna run it again and check my cpu score. i will compare the two and post the results. i should've thought about looking at the cpu scores only. duh.:rolleyes: