3DMARK06 Scores Here

scooter

banned
[-0MEGA-];1056219 said:
What resolution were you running it on before?

I didnt know any better and I got my rig running on my 50" screen. I jacked everything to high settings using pro edition.

1900x 1200 res...

lol!! oops.//

Geoff

VIP Member
You can delete a post, click on the "Edit" button, then the "Delete" Button, and click "Delete message".

:)

Calibretto

VIP Member
These scores should be ranked so we can see who has the best and see the top 10 ya know? Kinda like how the SuperPi thread is...

scooter

banned
These scores should be ranked so we can see who has the best and see the top 10 ya know? Kinda like how the SuperPi thread is...

That would be cool.

It's neat to look through this thread and see what people were using and scores they were getting, 1, 2, 3 years ago..

I saw scores well under 1000 and now we see systems in 20,000+ ranges!!!

Geoff

VIP Member
I would, but Spacedude made the thread and he hasn't been active since February. I may make a new thread though.

Calibretto

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];1056726 said:
I would, but Spacedude made the thread and he hasn't been active since February. I may make a new thread though.

Yeah sure! Make it like your SuperPi Score thread :) I want to know my rank :p

If you don't want to take the time to look through ALL the 3DMark scores posted, then I'll gladly do it :)

Geoff

VIP Member
I created a new thread, I went back 52 pages and posted all the scores in a rank setup that showed screenshots and resolutions.

mac550

not bad i guess
Untitled.jpg