512mb 7800 Gtx Pics And Stats!

Mr.Suave

Modoman said:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1648191&CatId=1826

^^^^^THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET IT!! the bfg has the highest memory clock, and for 699. in case anyone who is going to get one and hasn't yet.
one done side
Availability: Usually ships within 21 - 30 Days

and im getting one at newegg b/c ill be getting all my parts for the pc im going to build(sig) all at one time and i dont want to have my system collecting dust while im waiting for the dang GPU to come in.
Well, there out! Waaaayyyy too much right now, these better be at $600 by xmas, otherwise, waste of money.

i dont think it wil go that low, look at the 7800gtx they havent gone down that much and even the most expensive OC'ed 7800gtx is $600... and the specs of the 512mb is way better so actually $700 is a good deal if you think about it.
the highest 256 is 486 at 1350 while the 512 is 580 at 1730 and thats a big leap for just $100 more.

Edit:
Id like to add that the 6800GT 512mb is $600 too so its really unlikely that the 7800 will go that low

Last edited:

X24

Jebus! thats like more then my whole system is costing.....well before i buy my $300 video card

SAD_DC

screw that tigerdirect.com
699 for bfg
and evga also 699 includes call of duty..

i still think that 2x 7800gtx's are better..(price wize and for bragging rights:))

SAD_DC

btw...how long untill the 7800Gtx goes down in price?
because its still 509$ and I want to get 2 of them but ..not now lol
i want the price to go down so i can Sli It up :)

Also Is it true what I said before about 2 of the 7800Gtx's being almost as good as 1 7800Ultra??...j/w

tweaker

VIP Member
SAD_DC said:
includes call of duty..

What does some crap bundle mean when your spending such an amount on a card, really?

i still think that 2x 7800gtx's are better..(price wize and for bragging rights:))

For high res gaming, not silly benchmarking at 10x76. If that's what you mean by bragging.

Last edited:

Mr.Suave

Nutcase said:
Ok. How much will those nvidias 6 series cost in december?
dont expect it to go down that much, you may see speacials and wat not.

btw...how long untill the 7800Gtx goes down in price?
because its still 509$ and I want to get 2 of them but ..not now lol
i want the price to go down so i can Sli It up

Also Is it true what I said before about 2 of the 7800Gtx's being almost as good as 1 7800Ultra??...j/w
like said earlier dont expect it to go down that much.. and i think 2 7800gtx 256mb is slightly betterr than the 512mb

Btw..
AAHHH!!! i tried ordering the XFX 512mb yesterday along w/ the rest of my parts but they couldnt approve my order :(!!!:mad: !!

So im trying again today, wish me luck guys...

edit:
just found out newegg doesnt have the XFX anymore and all there 512's r sold out....:(!!!! :mad:!!!!

SAD_DC

I was talking about the BfG one..
really gets me mad how there like 30 companies makeing one video card
and all have different spec's..:(

Mr.Suave

SAD_DC: I kno wat you mean I hate that too and they all have different prices when they r exactly the same....but at least the 512mb's are all 750 on newegg so y not get the one that's faster....like the bfg instead of the evga right?

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I was talking about the BfG one..
really gets me mad how there like 30 companies makeing one video card
and all have different spec's..

I fail to see what you mean. This is what drives down prizes in the long run. All these company's compete for your business so prices are driven down. Could you imaging Nvidia being the only ones making cards with their GPU's? Ouch I shudder to imaging.

SAD_DC

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i jizzed myself about.........4 times :)

god 2 512's look freakin AMAZING i would do ANYTHING for that set up..
ANYTHING
*interested call..187....*LOL
but 4 real its hawt i wish i was rich