A new way of taking pictures...

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras, Webcams and Scanners' started by The_Other_One, May 4, 2007.

1. kobaj

kobaj VIP Member

Thats true, cutting and pasting would probably look better, but its a lot easier to just click "combine images to hdr" then to spend time cutting...I wouldnt call myself lazy, just time deprived. ;)

If I ever need a HDR image for something, I think I will just cut and paste, but I dont think Im ever getting a job in photography. :D

2. subtle

subtle New Member

I don't think you need that many (5-10). From what I've noticed (for the last couple of weeks when I was playing with hdrs) 3 different exposures are enough. Or if you have really dark (bright) scene 5 shots. IMO.

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  3. Shiwen

Shiwen New Member

I have ps cs2, but what steps do you take to join all the pictures together?

4. kobaj

kobaj VIP Member

File>automate>hdr

Thats pretty much it, the rest is self explanatory.

5. The_Other_One

The_Other_One VIP Member

[​IMG]

Just taking random pictures as I have for the past few days... I decided to give HDR another shot. Also, this was one of the first times I tried shooting some pictures without the stabilizer on... I mean it was on a tripod with a remote :p Now if I could just hold the leaves still...

6. subtle

subtle New Member

Since I tried HDR I fall in love with it!
    I played with Kobajs picture (hope you don't mind :) ). Here is what it looks like:
    [​IMG]
    I Photoshoped it a little as well.

7. kobaj

kobaj VIP Member

Thats awesome! :D

8. tomb08uk

tomb08uk New Member

^Very good.

9. subtle

subtle New Member

Glad you like it :)
    I couldn't get rid of that sun glare. That's probably because I know how to do 4 or 5 things in Photoshop :D