Aastii's For Sale thread

Aastii

VIP Member
Will ship overseas, but be aware that there will be extra shipping charges, especially on large/expensive items. All prices do NOT include postage prices. Will discuss prices, but don't give ridiculous offers please ;)

My heatware

SELLING

Casio fx-9750GII

~3 weeks old. I bought it just for my exams as they were required for two of the maths ones. I still have all relevant paperwork and software that came with it, is still under full warranty, which I believe is 3 years. It is, minus the plastic packaging, brand new

This is essential for anyone that is going to be doing AS/A2 level maths, especially for Statistics 1 and 2 and Core 4. May be needed for other exams/exam boards in different countries too, and even if not, it is a great toy for programming on, I've seen people put Tetris and some other retro games on there. Will include:

Calculator
Utilities CD
Warranty Information
Quick Start Guide
Warranty registration form (still valid, fill it in and you will get the full 3 year warranty. I will send all information required from me to complete the registration)
4 fresh AAA (LR-03) batteries

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/aastii/SAM_0237.jpg

£40 shipped

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

Socket 775 cooler

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/aastii/SAM_0238.jpg

£10 shipped

2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Was used in my PSP, but I recently upgraded to an 8GB one. Will work in a PSP or any other Sony device that uses Memory Stick. I also have a Memory Stick Duo (the larger one) adapter which will make the smaller memory stick pro duo work with your memory stick duo devices.

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/aastii/IMG_67521.jpg

£5 shipped

ArmA II

Got a retail copy of ArmA II. I installed and played it once, then it came up on sale of Steam with OA and the DLC, so I got the full pack from there, making my physical copy redundant

£10 shipped

BUYING/TRADING

Video card

Looking for a 6950 or 560Ti or better

Motherboard + CPU combo

Doesn't need to be anything special. Is a replacement for a socket 775 system that recently went out. Looking for:

Socket 1155/1156 mobo + i3 or better
Socket AM3 + Athlon x2/Phenom II x2 or better

Also, looking for my own upgrade. At this time, will take Socket 1155 board + any unlocked CPU, that is until Bulldozer comes out, then we will see performance and price

SOLD

Evga GTX 260

PM ME IF INTERESTED IN ANY ITEM(s)

Will ship first class, fully insured, recorded with Royal Mail

All payments through PayPal only please

Last edited:

mihir

VIP Member
Was wondering you didnt have a FS/WTB thread yet.

Best of luck for your sale.
the motherboard seems a bit long in the picture is it like that or I am imagining it.:D:p

Aastii

VIP Member
Was wondering you didnt have a FS/WTB thread yet.

Best of luck for your sale.
the motherboard seems a bit long in the picture is it like that or I am imagining it.:D:p

ty :). It is standard ATX. Looks like that because the others are taken landscape, that was taken portrait to fit it all in

funkysnair

VIP Member
interested in the cpu and mobo! if i buy both together would you round the price of the cpu off to £30?

so that would work out as £40+postage?

can you giove me a description of the problem you think is with the mobo?

im willing to talk through pm if you want to keep your thread tidy, also would direct bank transfer be a problem (you send items when cash has apeared)?

let me know dude

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck with the sale Aastii,Just to let anyone know thats intrested in that ram,I have the exact same set and its been running great for about two years overclocked at 940 ish mhz....you will not be dissapointed.

Aastii

VIP Member
Good luck with the sale Aastii,Just to let anyone know thats intrested in that ram,I have the exact same set and its been running great for about two years overclocked at 940 ish mhz....you will not be dissapointed.

cheers mate.

It is actually the 3rd set I have bought. I had 4x2GB in my system, then sold it off when my mobo died to fund my full upgrade to what I have now.

1 of the people I sold it to though decided to kill a set and claim it was my fault, even though they were working, so I RMAd it and got another set, which I then sold, and then got ANOTHER set for my sisters build (the set I am selling now), but she ran out of money to do it, so selling them on :)

The ones I had in my system worked like a dream though. I never overclocked them, but the over voltage thing is really neat, had to use it to get it stable (you can go +-0.2V I think above recomended and not lose lifetime warranty which is pretty sweet :good:)

2048Megabytes

Too bad you don't live in the United States. I am interested in the RAM as it would work with my motherboard. I doubt I could get it for $60 United States currency shipping included.

Aastii

VIP Member
Too bad you don't live in the United States. I am interested in the RAM as it would work with my motherboard. I doubt I could get it for $60 United States currency shipping included.

Shipping isn't that much because they fit inside a padded envolope so can be sent as large letter or small package. It cost £5 to ship withing UK, so would be £8 or so to ship overseas

bkribbs

yes you are quite right, we get screwed for prices over here compared to you, new that would be ~$140 if it was the same price as here

Yeah that is pretty high. I was pointing it out for 2048Mega because he said it was 60 bucks. If I did in fact read that right.

Aastii

VIP Member
bump.

got a Celeron D 351 as well, got to take pics, but have it here, will update the first post with it :good: