Aastii's For Sale thread

Aastii

VIP Member
You selling your 260 :(

You have the same want to buy for GPU as me. :D

I only play at 1280x1024, so it maxes every single game. I've got Crysis running 60+fps on max settings, full AA, every single other game I play. But, what I want is to have a card there ready to run BF3 and F1 2011 on max settings (at times F1 2010 will have a slight fps drop to around 40 or so) when they come out and have it all set up and working before they come, rather than the week before and find something is wrong

mihir

VIP Member
I only play at 1280x1024, so it maxes every single game. I've got Crysis running 60+fps on max settings, full AA, every single other game I play. But, what I want is to have a card there ready to run BF3 and F1 2011 on max settings (at times F1 2010 will have a slight fps drop to around 40 or so) when they come out and have it all set up and working before they come, rather than the week before and find something is wrong

And at that resolution the 260 is ample.And I think even BF3 AA and AF turned off won't have a problem running.
Even my 275 proving to be ample for gaming @ 1440x900 but I do not max out AA and AF.
Actually I do not care for them also.
I maxxed - Low AA and Medium AF out Metro 2033.
And it runs just fine on my computer. :D did not record FPS but the game did not seem slow or anything.

Aastii

VIP Member
And at that resolution the 260 is ample.And I think even BF3 AA and AF turned off won't have a problem running.
Even my 275 proving to be ample for gaming @ 1440x900 but I do not max out AA and AF.
Actually I do not care for them also.
I maxxed - Low AA and Medium AF out Metro 2033.
And it runs just fine on my computer. :D did not record FPS but the game did not seem slow or anything.

It would handle any game now or for a while without a single problem, however I want only the best ;)

I also want the option to game on my TV should I ever want to, which would mean at highest settings, at 1080p. If that is without AA/AF, or on low AA/AF, I don't mind, so long as they will play with full settings.

=EDIT=

Pictures added

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
Bump, added ArmA II. It is a ehll of a game if you like your warfare simulators like Project Reality, or if you want something a bit more realistic than Operation Flashpoint

CrayonMuncher

Put me down for the gtx 260, i get paid next week, on the 2nd but i can tell you one way or the other by friday.. I was gonna go for a HD5670 because i only game at 1366*768 and my HD4670 can almost max everything out at. what exact model is it? is it the 216 core one? either way as long as nothing crazy happens between now and friday you can put me down for it as according to this it is around twice as fast as my hd4670.
Plus i have an sli board.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Palit/GeForce_GTX_260_Sonic_216_SP/29.html

Also you got any pics? and i assume it is fully working and stuff?

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member
pm sent and I thought I had pics up, apparently not. I've sent you a picture, if the deal doesn't go through I'll get pictures up in the thread too