Aastii's For Sale thread

fastdude

ebaying the video card and memory tomorrow, so last chance to get them here

Some advice; start the bidding as low as you can (99p)
People will keep bidding higher and higher usually by 1p each time; People on ebay at the time will see that x item has lots of bids, they'll think the seller is credible, and they'll bid :)

Although you've probably sold lots on eBay before =/
It worked very well with me (AMD athlon 3800+ gone for £55!:D,)
But I Guess if you wanna get rid of them you'll just put a low buy it now price:rolleyes:

Aastii

VIP Member
Some advice; start the bidding as low as you can (99p)
People will keep bidding higher and higher usually by 1p each time; People on ebay at the time will see that x item has lots of bids, they'll think the seller is credible, and they'll bid :)

Although you've probably sold lots on eBay before =/
It worked very well with me (AMD athlon 3800+ gone for £55!:D,)
But I Guess if you wanna get rid of them you'll just put a low buy it now price:rolleyes:

nah I already know how much I want for them and they are the only ones I really need shifting at the moment else it would all be up. Video card I need less than what they are currently going for on there, so that isn't a worry about it going, I don't mind if I make a small loss over what I could potentially have, not greedy, just need the money for a new graphics card. As for the memory, £60 is going to my parents as I owe it them from when the last buyer screwed me over and the extra I'm pocketing, don't have a use for it atm so not spending for the sake of it, so the whole selling tactics don't really matter, I don't care too much if I make a small loss with these.

I am already up regardless. When I first bought my memory I payed £35 for the set, so I bought 2 of them, £70 for 4x2GB. I sold 1 of the sets about 6 months ago for £60, there was a problem with the buyer for the other set, but I am selling this brand new set for, hopefully, atleast the £70, making it so I had memory in my system AND then made at least £60 on top of it, making it like getting it for free and then some at the end :p

Last edited:

fastdude

nah I already know how much I want for them and they are the only ones I really need shifting at the moment else it would all be up. Video card I need less than what they are currently going for on there, so that isn't a worry about it going, I don't mind if I make a small loss over what I could potentially have, not greedy, just need the money for a new graphics card. As for the memory, £60 is going to my parents as I owe it them from when the last buyer screwed me over and the extra I'm pocketing, don't have a use for it atm so not spending for the sake of it, so the whole selling tactics don't really matter, I don't care too much if I make a small loss with these.

I am already up regardless. When I first bought my memory I payed £35 for the set, so I bought 2 of them, £70 for 4x2GB. I sold 1 of the sets about 6 months ago for £60, there was a problem with the buyer for the other set, but I am selling this brand new set for, hopefully, atleast the £70, making it so I had memory in my system AND then made at least £60 on top of it, making it like getting it for free and then some at the end :p

Fair enough:good: Good luck

fastdude

I only have my memory and video card on ebay, still got 3 days left of the listings, everything else is still there for sale
Hmm....
FREE BUMP :)
I would have gone for that E6750, but that's sold isn't it? and besides, I've barely got anything in my Natwest Adapt Account. Hope you get a sale, if not just flog 'em to anyone on the street.
Or I guess you could use the GPU as a dedicated Folding Card

Aastii

VIP Member
Hmm....
FREE BUMP :)
I would have gone for that E6750, but that's sold isn't it? and besides, I've barely got anything in my Natwest Adapt Account. Hope you get a sale, if not just flog 'em to anyone on the street.
Or I guess you could use the GPU as a dedicated Folding Card

Yea the E6750 is gone.
For the other stuff, it could stay here for ages yet, not in a rush tpo shift them, would just like to free some space and get a bit of money from them. The 8600gt I'll be using as a stand in card whilst I'm in limbo between selling my current card and getting the new one, then it will be, as you say, a dedicated folding card until it sells (if it sells).

May look into getting a cheap 775 board and hard drive, stick the celeron in there and the 8600gt for folding and as a storage/backup system.

However would rather sell it all and get a cheap laptop though for using out and about

fastdude

Yea the E6750 is gone.
For the other stuff, it could stay here for ages yet, not in a rush tpo shift them, would just like to free some space and get a bit of money from them. The 8600gt I'll be using as a stand in card whilst I'm in limbo between selling my current card and getting the new one, then it will be, as you say, a dedicated folding card until it sells (if it sells).

May look into getting a cheap 775 board and hard drive, stick the celeron in there and the 8600gt for folding and as a storage/backup system.

However would rather sell it all and get a cheap laptop though for using out and about

Hmm... Netbook comes to mind. Invaluable, I've discovered, when in need of internet fix/writing guide/doing projects/whatever :p

Aastii

VIP Member
Was about to make a new thread, then remembered I had this one, so have a very big bump :D

Will get pics up of the new stuff added later today