banned
Praetor, you are NOT old. College is not old. 44, yes, 33 or 21, no

just sucking up to the admins

But how could you call yourself old?

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Chroder said:
Ian I'm ginna get you to change my vote in about a month :p

Damn Dec. 30 bday >< Get totally ripped off for gifts ;)

Yeah, although I have a friend who's birthday is the day after tax day here in the U.S. She would always get screwed back in high school, lol...

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Heya

I am surprised to see XEROX and Chroder that young! Respect bros. I am 20....but always thought that the majortity of people were older down here. I will wait and see what it will turn out as later. I knew that Tweaker, Lorand and Ian were that "old"... :p

JAN :D

Last edited:

flame1117

banned
geranimo:// said:
Haha really? Whats his name? :D

I'd love to see what he posted :p
You can see in his member profile, go to view all posts by this member

Apathetic said:
Yay for 13 ppl!
Woah I didnt know flame1117 is under 10, how old is flame?
I'm only 7
geoff5093 said:
i thought flame was in the 15-17 range :eek:
unless he hit the wrong button or is just kidding.
Yeah im not really 7...Much older.When i made that vote it was true though, becuase it had the <> symbols wrong on the first and last number. So i was greater then 10 years old which was true. I wanted to see when people would notice, and it worked.

I almost did less then 50 though, and see when peoplenoticed that.
Praetor said:

Want to fix my vote to :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
And anything under 20 is immature...

Dont take offense, your 38, thats not technically old yet. You've still got 2 years to go.

TO FLAME: what about names that start with D, whats that.

ilovefishsticks

DK999k said:
I'm 15!!!

lol
me to hehe :D . Lots of young people on this site, surprized no 1 yet is 40-50 but theirs 2 50>, if your not afraid to admit, who are u guys :p

You guys should see on star wars galaxies, theirs sooo many old people. Most People in my guild are 30+ and 40+ :p , so if u guys in ur 20's think ur old not mentioning any names... *cough* Preador, Tweaker, Lorand and Ian *cough*. U dont compare to that, wen i meet som1 in their 20s their, i feel like actualy similar to them :p

Last edited:

ilovefishsticks

geranimo:// said:
When we are as old as our grandparents now, will we know as much (nothing :p ) about computers as they do? Well I say computers, but I mean the thing that will replace that, if you get what I mean, something that is for us, what computers and electronis, etc... are for them now? :cool:
I hope we dont :p . I think most granparents suck w/ computers cuz they werent raised to be up to date with them or even had them at all...

flame1117

banned
ilovefishsticks said:
me to hehe :D . Lots of young people on this site, surprized no 1 yet is 40-50 but theirs 2 50>, if your not afraid to admit, who are u guys :p

You guys should see on star wars galaxies, theirs sooo many old people. Most People in my guild are 30+ and 40+ :p , so if u guys in ur 20's think ur old not mentioning any names... *cough* Preador, Tweaker, Lorand and Ian *cough*. U dont compare to that, wen i meet som1 in their 20s their, i feel like actualy similar to them :p
>50 years old
64vette, wensk