AMD R7 360 128 Bit compatibility

The only cables that need connected for pc to boot is the 24 pin main, 4/8 pin cpu and 6 pin video card power connector. Don't even need power going to hdd or dvd drive to check for system power. Double check power cables, make sure they are fully seated down on the motherboard connector, should hear a click when fully inserted.
Made sure those were plugged in but when I tryed to turn it on the most I got was one little blink of light and then nothing else happened

Ehm ... so i looked at it again and it turns out im just retarded -_- I didn't properly plug in the cpu and after i properly plugged it in it booted right up and now everything works fine XD
Thanks so much for all the help btw :D

JLuchinski

Glad that worked out for you, I've been there, tearing my hair out only to realize it was a simple solution. You will learn lot's from the many wonderful people in this forum, I know I'm certainly grateful. Did you install the proper drivers from the AMD website? And it's also a good idea to install something like MSI Afterburner to allow it to control the fan of the GPU according to the temperature.

Glad that worked out for you, I've been there, tearing my hair out only to realize it was a simple solution. You will learn lot's from the many wonderful people in this forum, I know I'm certainly grateful. Did you install the proper drivers from the AMD website? And it's also a good idea to install something like MSI Afterburner to allow it to control the fan of the GPU according to the temperature.
I installed msi afterburner and my gpu is running 80-86 Celcius when gaming and like 40-50 celcius when im not. Is that to hot? I'm kinda worried.

Last edited: