Anti static wrist, quick reply pls

phantomofrussia

if you check the baggy that has screws you will find more of the motherboard screw things. so in total you should have 9 screws. 6 already screwed in and 3 in the baggy

i just checked my case :)

DarkTears

banned
its the same ones that connect the expansion bay things, like for a graphics card i believe. maybe i should just take those.

phantomofrussia

i dont think so. if you look at the picture of the screw in the manual it doesnt look like that(case manual that you got with the case i mean)

phantomofrussia

yeah i am confused. cuz after looking at the build guide the dude used the same that you said to use. just connect as many as you can i guess. not really sure what to do here

Irishwhistle

lol Really, it's no biggie. When I built my rig I originally put 3 screws on the mobo and it held it in nice and tight. The mobo guide said to put in 8, but who cares. :p

You place your power supply in your case first. Then plug the power into the wall. Do not flip the power switch then, you connect the wrist strap to the bare metal of the case. This is will make sure the case is grounded and that you are keeping, you or the case from building a charge.

DarkTears

banned
You place your power supply in your case first. Then plug the power into the wall. Do not flip the power switch then, you connect the wrist strap to the bare metal of the case. This is will make sure the case is grounded and that you are keeping, you or the case from building a charge.

uh oops...i already have the stuff in, all i did was connect the wrist strap to the case. I never plugged the psu in. So does that mean there is a good chance i fcked up my parts?