Any LAN Parties In NH?

MatrixEVO

Anyone know of any LAN parties in New Hampshire, I have never been to one and haven't heard of any around here.

skidude

I've been to area 51, just up the street from me and redrider, they pretty sick. It's in Londonderry.

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
I've been to area 51, just up the street from me and redrider, they pretty sick. It's in Londonderry.

nice, how often do you go? do you go to it whenever you feel like it or do u only go for major tournaments? And do you bring your own pc or use theres? sorry for all the questions, lol.

skidude

geoff5093 said:
nice, how often do you go?

Maybe once or twice a month

do you go to it whenever you feel like it or do u only go for major tournaments?

Just whenever I feel like it.

And do you bring your own pc or use theres?

I could bring my own, its $5 off, plus my new one is better than theirs (they're running P4 2.8Ghz with Radeon 9550's, GeForce 6200's, etc.

sorry for all the questions, lol.

No worries, gives me somthing to do. :)

MatrixEVO

skidude said:
I could bring my own, its $5 off

So is that $5 off every hour or for the whole time you stay there? And do you also bring your own keyboard, mouse, monitor, ect.?

Geoff

VIP Member
i was gonna ask the same thing, and how many ppl are usually there? is it only a few or are there tons of ppl?

skidude

MatrixEVO said:
So is that $5 off every hour or for the whole time you stay there?

The whole time you stay there- an all day pass is $20

And do you also bring your own keyboard, mouse, monitor, ect.?

You don't bring your monitor, I'm not sure about keyboard and mouse...

and how many ppl are usually there? is it only a few or are there tons of ppl?

On weekends (friday and saturday night) its pretty packed, but on weeknights and weekdays its deserted, I went there on a wednsday during summer vaca. and redrider and I were two out of like 4 people playing computer games (they have consoles too) but they have like 12 computers with shooting games on them, liek 7 with strategy, and then like 12 for MMO's...

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
so its a pretty big place? me and matrix were thinking of going sometime, we should all (me, matrix, skidude, and redrider) go there the same day and play each other, would be cool :)

Archangel

VIP Member
hmmm... i think im going to UK next holliday :D
looks nice over there. to bad i dont know any one over here who organizes lanparty's.

however.. id take my own trackball, keyboard and ofcourse joystick with me if i was going over there. just because im used to play with those :)

skidude

geoff5093 said:
so its a pretty big place? me and matrix were thinking of going sometime, we should all (me, matrix, skidude, and redrider) go there the same day and play each other, would be cool :)

Yes it would.... maybe sometime! :D

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
Na I dont have MSN messenger, 1 message thing is good enough for me!
nothing to do with the topic, but i thought your system would get a higer score in 3DMark03, mine gets 11K.