Any LAN Parties In NH?

Geoff

VIP Member
Just double checking to make sure everyone can go tomorrow. The times i was thinking of was ~ 6PM-12AM, is that good for you?

And do you have an address on the place so i can do mapquest?

skidude

I will look in the phone book and tell ya in a bit. Me and redirder will be there at like 5:30 or so.

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
I will look in the phone book and tell ya in a bit. Me and redirder will be there at like 5:30 or so.
Ok thanks.

Me and matrix get out of work at 4, so we will be ready to leave no earlier than 4:45, and it takes almost an hour to get there, so we should be there between 5:30-6:00.

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
44 Nashua Road, Londonderry, NH 03053
oh wow, thats not as bad as i thought, according to mapquest its only a 37 minute drive. So we may be able to get there at 5:30.

Just wondering, but do you know if i can use a Debit Card to pay for the all-day pass? Or is their an ATM there?

redrider773

Not sure about that. Another thing, they might have upgraded their PCs and/or BYOC monitors since we last went. It's been over a month.

skidude

Geoff- Me and Redrider are leaving for Area 51 in a few minutes, so we will see you and Matrix there whenever you guys come :)

redrider773

Alright, we're here, and just found out that you can no longer bring your own comp. :(. Just come and use the ones here, they're not so bad, but if you catch this post before you leave, dont BYOC,

Geoff

VIP Member
redrider773 said:
Alright, we're here, and just found out that you can no longer bring your own comp. :(. Just come and use the ones here, they're not so bad, but if you catch this post before you leave, dont BYOC,
oh you cant? that sucks

what games are you planning on playing?

And were leaving in about 10 minutes, so we'll be there around 5:45-6.

EDIT: What about monitors, can you bring your own or no?

EDIT EDIT: What about food, your able to bring your own and eat it there right?

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
That was fun guys, even though Matrix is a n00b at source ;)
Ya, i know he is, lol

After you left we played with some other kids and i was in 2nd place the whole time, where ryan was last with a score like 1-6. You just need more practice ryan ;)

MatrixEVO

They were really good actually. The kid next to Geoff was the best, he made a headshot about every time. I definetely need to get better at CSS.

Geoff

VIP Member
MatrixEVO said:
They were really good actually. The kid next to Geoff was the best, he made a headshot about every time. I definetely need to get better at CSS.
Actually only 1 of them was good, the rest sucked.