Bad Company 2 Thread

SslagleZ28

You know I started the online play last week, and I've played alot of FPS online and this game play is really good, Im actually enjoying it more than Modern Warfare.

russb

After the new patches the only trouble i'm getting now and then is connection problem.Getting bored with it now need a new game.:(

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
After the new patches the only trouble i'm getting now and then is connection problem.Getting bored with it now need a new game.:(

Not had any connection issues here mate,I must admit though BC2 can get a bit repetative sometimes...thats why i usually play it and then dont go on it for a few weeks.

BF3 wont be out until late 2011,around xmas time i think. :cool:

Have you tried other games russ like-

Metro 2033
Crysis
Warrock (Older F2P game)

russb

No mate i'm getting lazy and just play the games i have now as i have been disappointed with too many games.

russb

I have just installed CoD United Offensive and went online and was amazed how many people are playing that game so i might have ago later.As to BF2 i will have a look to see if i have the game if so i will install and have ago.:)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey guys need a bit of help here,Never really used the RPGs much,But im baffled by the M136AT4.

hmm-1.png

As you can see it says "Dissposable 84mm HEAT missiles",How the hell do you lock on to a chopper with it though?

I can never get it to lock on!

ellanky

Well first off HEAT stands for high explosive anti tank.
And the thing about that rocket in game is that its "guided tracked" so its like the TOW (stationary anti tank missile) which you can change direction after its been fired, hence you're guiding it.

So unlike the RPG-7 or G2 (Carl Gustav) which never change direction when fired (unless of course they've locked on a vehicle because of tracer dart)

edit:
Sorry I had to go and copy your avatar but after I saw it I had to have it as well:D

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah i figured it now,Quite hard to control though :/

Im gonna stick to the RPG-7 i think :)

Love the Avatar :D

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Hey guys need a bit of help here,Never really used the RPGs much,But im baffled by the M136AT4.

hmm-1.png

As you can see it says "Dissposable 84mm HEAT missiles",How the hell do you lock on to a chopper with it though?

I can never get it to lock on!

Those missiles do not lock on to anything. You have to manually guide it. Thus it is useless with the tracer darts as it can't lock onto them.

mrjack

VIP Member
I hate noobs and damn shotguns

I hate the UH-64 Blackhawk in Valparaiso and the fact that I'm a terrible shot when it comes to hitting a helicopter with an RPG. Five engineers on the attacking team kept taking the Blackhawk and decimating our team. Two of them used the mounted miniguns to mow us down, while two engineers repaired the chopper and the last one piloted the flying fortress. The average life expectancy on our team dropped down to about 10 seconds.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those missiles do not lock on to anything. You have to manually guide it. Thus it is useless with the tracer darts as it can't lock onto them.

Yeah i know now. :p

I hate what they have done to the Tracer gun,Its a nightmare to hit on to a chopper now. :mad:

ROFLcopter

Got all platinum stars for the medic guns. Working on the "All Class" weapons now.

I usually play conquest so I don't really deal with those annoying choppers :)

mihir

VIP Member
Ok So I do not know how but I got really interested in playing BC2 again and this time seriously and found it pretty amazing.

I am stuck at the mission Sangre Del Torro.
Where 2 helicopters turn up and I am not able cross it because it is 2 damn hard.Since I am not able to aim the RPGs at the copter and neither am I able to aim the Fixed RPGs at them.They just won't die.
Does anyone remember how they crossed this particular part.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Ok So I do not know how but I got really interested in playing BC2 again and this time seriously and found it pretty amazing.

I am stuck at the mission Sangre Del Torro.
Where 2 helicopters turn up and I am not able cross it because it is 2 damn hard.Since I am not able to aim the RPGs at the copter and neither am I able to aim the Fixed RPGs at them.They just won't die.
Does anyone remember how they crossed this particular part.

Is this the part where you just passed through some canyons with snipers and you have to use a stationary RPG ontop of a castle wall? Either way, I remembered that the choppers always stopped strafing every once in a while. That's when you have to shoot. Otherwise you can lead them and shoot them when they go directly over your head.