Battlefield Bad Company 2, anyone played it?

lubo4444

Single player is awesome. I really like it. Right now i cant compare it with CODMW2 because i'm still on the first mission lol...

mtb211

damn I loved Modern Warfare 2, Single player, just didnt like the multiplayer... but I kinda dont like the whole thing that everyone else is already leveled up and I am terrible

Kornowski

VIP Member
Best game I have ever played. Seriously.

The SP is average, the MP, wow. 32 people running around and it's like a film, so cinematic! I can't even describe how awesome it is.

linkin

VIP Member
I so have to buy this game. and the limited edition so i get the vip code for the enw dlc releasing on 30th march :D

Tomaszync

My experience with the MP of this game has so far been nothing short of perfect. I've had no lag/connection issues whatsoever.

bengal85

if it is as good as bad company 1 than yes it is I have heard some good things about bad company 2 I would say go for it

lubo4444

Why does it take like 7 bullets to kill people??? Or is it just the gun I am using.

hahaha. It's probably the gun you are using. When you find the box where you get your guns at, just look at their accuracy,damage and one more ( i hope i got them right ) and that's how you see the stats of your weapons. But usually if you aim for the head, only one shot takes them down. :) Hope it helps.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's either the guns you guys used, or you just don't know how to aim. :p I have absolutely no problems with shooting, aiming, and killing in the PC and 360 version.

Must have been the crappy guns then,all of them you start with in the BETA were crap imo.

I know how to aim...i play FPS all the time,Like an addiction....then BF:BC2 come along and.....:rolleyes:

MW2 ownz its ass!

funkysnair

VIP Member
mw2 doesnt own the box it come in, what a heap of bum fudge!!

i got my bfbc2 running very nice on my 4890, shame i jsut sold it and im going to be using my bfg 8800gts oc :(

i got £300 held up in my paypal account for 21days as its a new account setup and they want to make sure i am legit!

dam i missed out on a 5870 1gb on ebay for £225 cos of this paypal crap-now all the rest are going for £300+.....

im soo angry right now

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is that why BC2 is more played than MW2?

http://www.xfire.com/

IF MW2 had dedicated servers,I bet those figures would be a whole lot more.....still to this day alot of people will not purchase MW2 because of the lack of Dedicated servers,But its such a fun game its a shame realy.

BC2 has not beaten MW1 though :D :good:

funkysnair

VIP Member
IF MW2 had dedicated servers,I bet those figures would be a whole lot more.....still to this day alot of people will not purchase MW2 because of the lack of Dedicated servers,But its such a fun game its a shame realy.

it is what you call, a good game messed up by people who wouldnt listen!

if they had listened to the people who put money in there pockets, im just waiting on the follow up to world at war-if it doesnt have dedicated servers then ill drop the game altogether

i have nearly all the cod games apart from mw1 which i sold (but i did have them all at 1 stage)

g4m3rof1337

That's what makes BC2 a better game. That's called comparing and contrasting, lol. And BC2 is next to MW1, which has been out since what, 07? BC2 has been out since March 2nd 2010, lol.

Matthew1990

Today I had guy standing there, must have been AFK and it took me like 3 seconds to bring him down, about 7-8 bullets to chest, reality......Nothing can beat Hardcore TDM in MW2.....

Fatback

VIP Member
Not really sure why people are comparing MW2 to BC2. They are different games yes same genre but thats about it. IMO BC2 actually takes skill to play it's not like COD where people can just jump into a game a start throwing random grenades and get 10+ kills a game. Even shooting somebody is easier in COD. All you have to do is aim at the target a shoot. Where in BC2 you actually have to aim in front of a moving target while adjusting for bullet drop if your at a long distance. I have fun playing both but I don't think it's right to compare the two.

Kornowski

VIP Member
CoD is just the same thing, over and over. You can can roll a turd in glitter, but at the end of the day, it's still a piece of shit.

Bad Company 2 is just, amazing. There isn't anything (other than the server issues) that they could possibly change in it.