Battlefield Bad Company 2, anyone played it?

lovely?

I completed single player campaign in less than 5 hours, was a good 5 hours granted, but i expect at least 10 hours if im honest. Multiplayer, well to be frank, sucks balls. I still haven't been able to connect to a game. Tells me to check my network connection when i know my internet is fine ;P Apparently they are working on it so i can wait until they;ve fixed it. Quite a few people have had the same issue. Anyone remember a time when developers used to release games that actually worked and didn't need updating? Good times, good times.

i get the connectivity issues that people talk about too. but what i've found works for me is doing 'play now'. after three or four tries i usually get in and have never been kicked. don't give up on the game though. i thought the single player was good, but the mp is outstanding. :eek:

lovely?

awesome find, thats $20 off what i paid two days ago.

as for the game, im a bit frustrated. after the epic rush game i posted about earlier, i haven't been able to find a server that doesnt have this slow laggy effect. like everything is in a slow motion and my bullets take two or three seconds to hit anything. even when my ping is less than 100ms.

lovely?

I think you need to defrag. same thing happened to me with CSS. i had keyboard and mouse lag too.

you were absolutely right. not about the defrag, but close! a power outage caused by a short circuit in my house caused some major corruptions in the game and windows. something like 20k corrupted files hahaha.

short version: got pissed and reinstalled windows. in a huff, also RMA'ed my gtx260 that has a few minor freezing issues. so now i have windows 7 loaded and quicker than ever, but can't play games because im on an 8500gt hehehe.

on a side note, from what i hear, xfx is totally out of gtx-260's. and since mine was a 'black' edition, they have to give me a 275, or a 4890. many people are offered a 5850 for $100 and i plan to take it :D

Pikachuwee

I played the beta on the PS3 and I am soon to buy it for my PC.

I loved the beta. I like how it's all about teamwork rather than beating the shit out of everybody alone (like in MW2).

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
So what level is everyone? I'm level 9 and my friend's level 14. My gamer tag is Liu| (comes out to Liu with a little crosshair).

Aastii

VIP Member
The beta was so much fun. Got to go to the bank though at some point and put some money in to get it, shouldn't be long though (hopefully :D)