Best Game Ever Made?

DCIScouts

VIP Member
gamerman4 said:
SNES: Super mario bros
PS1: In order from greatest...FF7 (still got the CDs from when it came out), FF Tactics (LOVE this game), Disgaea, FF9 , MGS2, FF8 (underrated but still good)
PS2: FFX (pretty good but still doesnt beat 7 or Tactics), MGS3

PC: CnC series (exclude Renegade) and Warcraft series both tied #1, Galactic Civilizations 2 (I know it came out a couple weeks ago but this games kicks a**), Half Life 2(sweet FPS game), F.E.A.R.(one of the greatest FPS games ive played), Starcraft, Total Annihilation, Metal Fatigue (not well known RTS)
I agree about FFX, and I'm glad that someone else finally agrees with me! :) (I really liked the in-game sport thingy, really could whoop on people pretty bad... :))

ffx is good i dont think 12 will be nearly as good i think they might have lost there touch lets hope not but the elders scrolls sereis is great i just bought oblivion i played it for 13 hours straight after instalation and got nowhere because i was just fooling around thats how great that game is and the storie line is very long i hear and i read in a magazine i thing pc gamer that in scale the world of cyrodiil is 27km square thats alot of world for a game i still think if they make a expantion they should have online arena matches with ur character fps have online mp why not a fprpg

PC eye

banned
The all time favorites for the old Dos to WIN95 days were games like DUKE3D and WOLF3D. DUKE3D in those years had a good number of addon cds due to it's popularity. The original release of Half Life was out soon after. Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune I+II with HL2 and Episode One and later Two added in the action shooter catagory there can keep you busy.

lethalforce

PC eye said:
The all time favorites for the old Dos to WIN95 days were games like DUKE3D and WOLF3D. DUKE3D in those years had a good number of addon cds due to it's popularity. The original release of Half Life was out soon after. Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune I+II with HL2 and Episode One and later Two added in the action shooter catagory there can keep you busy.
whoa.....thats almost EXACTLY what i was gonna pick....weird...:D

PC eye

banned
Hey those like DUKE3D and WOLF3D were great games in their "hay day" as one might call it. In DUKE3D I used to toy around with the character strengths to make the King Kong there easy to take down with a pistol shot while the Lizard man would vaporize you. The programming and graphics as well where far from what you see now. Game freeze ups and system locks were the big drawback on those old games though. If you were bored with Tetris and Asteroids you went to Duke and Wolf to have some fun there.

lethalforce

that duke football stadium show down....aww man that was freaking epic! i have fond memories of me and my cousins trying to beat him, back in the good 'ol days :(

jp198780

Mortal Kombat, 4 Playstation :D, used 2 go over my friends house everyday after school and played it, Sub-Zero was the coolest.

PC eye

banned
lethalforce said:
that duke football stadium show down....aww man that was freaking epic! i have fond memories of me and my cousins trying to beat him, back in the good 'ol days :(

I had some rather different cusrtom saves running that game on an old 95 system. The 3DRealms also had addons like Duke Caribbean, Duke Atomic, and some others that also saw a different game play. The mention of Duke Forever a remake seems to have come to a stand still however.

Kilian

There are so many games which we can say that are forever games and the top rated but i will say that GTA series is a legend game and it is much superior game than others.