Best Game Ever Made?

newatit27

Oh man I have to say Golden eye 007. don't get me wrong I love new games and their unreal graphics. But to me golden eye 007 is tops. me and my mates still crank it up on that game every now and then. The multiplayer made this game.

oh and perfect dark on 64 was pretty crazy too.

YEA_PC_PHONICS said:
god damn i love and still play that game i love it. the original is better than the brood war.

Blizard if you can see this PLEASE MAKE A STARCRAFT 2 i promise it will sell atleast 1 million copys even if i have to buy them all!!!
there a litle busy with star craft ghost its a shooter migh be good im not to shure

PC eye

banned
i.Angel said:
Haha I'm gonna get a lot of buff for this: WoW :D

If you don't agree then how about Half-Life?

Half Life digitally remastered came along with HL2 and Counter Strike in the Collectors Edition tried here. The game maps still looked too much like the old style graphics seen in the original Doom, Duke3D, and a few others while the afterworld effects did see improvement there. HL2 and now adding Episode One to that sees a high level of action along with a hgher degree of clarity in the graphics themselves. When people saw HL2 running here for the first time the immediate comment was the feeling of like being right there due to the life like quaility in several portions.

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
i Enjoyed playing SWAT 4
but it's not the best ofcourse....
if this thread was two years ago i would say Max Payne 1,2 it was the best on it's time
i can't play some modern games on my current computer so i cant tell what's best now :D

PC eye

banned
shadyi said:
i Enjoyed playing SWAT 4
but it's not the best ofcourse....
if this thread was two years ago i would say Max Payne 1,2 it was the best on it's time
i can't play some modern games on my current computer so i cant tell what's best now :D

Well have you considered an upgrade? at least to a Socket A board. Some of the newer games seem to perform better on the same hardware that runs into problems running the older ones. The newer games do have one advantage of better hardware detection. That allows more of them to run on older hardwares that are kept updated(video and sound mainly). :D

Mattu

Back in the N64 days Donkey Kong 64 or Golden Eye 007. I remember I had a reserved copy of Donkey Kong 64 before it came out in November of 1999.

Shady

<b>VIP Member</b>
PC eye said:
Well have you considered an upgrade? at least to a Socket A board. Some of the newer games seem to perform better on the same hardware that runs into problems running the older ones. The newer games do have one advantage of better hardware detection. That allows more of them to run on older hardwares that are kept updated(video and sound mainly). :D
yea but the main reason for my upgrade would be for 3D modeling and rendring stuff ... so i need a powerful machine
i'm just waiting for the right time to buy the right rig that will meet my needs for a long time....

PC eye

banned
I certainly know the feeling there especially with some overheating problems lately. But the system here is used for a lot more then gaming. Besides some of those graphics intense shooter games the demands on system resources when beta testing or running video captures from analog composite sources does have it's tolls on the ole boat anchor.

Besides the initial expenses seen on new hardwares getting the best combination usually means tweaking a system over a few times to find out just what works best. The main board here has seen three cpus, three video cards, two sounds, two pairs of dimms with the jump from 512 to 1gb performance types, and one big headache when you find that you could have gone with something else! A good 2-3gb of quality ram with a high end video card and strong cpu that is "stable" will be a help there. First do the research to look over all options since the next video card or some other thing will come out rught after you build a new case. Plus the wait to see if something newer will have flaws later? :eek: There's always something! :p

ReturnToEmpire

someone earlier posted Golden eye for 64, i think that game deserves this award from me, ive spent more time playing that 4 player than ive spent watching tv throughout my entire life. its good to live in close neighborhoods sometimes.

Arm_Pit

banned
YEA_PC_PHONICS said:
no i dont want a starcraft fps i want another rts!!!
Blizzard has said they plan on making a Starcraft 2, although it has not started in devolopment(Or at least they havn't released anything about it since they said it) and have no plans on when or how they will start, just they will eventullay.