Best Game Ever Made?

Dr Studly

banned
best game is GAMEPLAY... graphics, sound, multiplayer, story, addictiveness, "funness" is all part of gameplay...

"funness" is something alot of (not all) new games lack...

Filip

Encore4More said:
best game is GAMEPLAY... graphics, sound, multiplayer, story, addictiveness, "funness" is all part of gameplay...

"funness" is something alot of (not all) new games lack...

I like to play some games just of their fantastic graphics.

Dr Studly

banned
o for sure! im just saying great graphics can get tiring... don't get me wrong, i like newer games...
but my favorite games are some of the classics...

ckfordy

banned
For clasics my favorite games would be super mario brothers and donkey kong. Newer games would be Counter Strike Source.

magicman

VIP Member
SFR said:
..not ANOTHER one of these thread....
Lol, I know what you mean...
SFR said:
Total Annihilation
I used to absolutely love that game when I was younger. It had an awesome soundtrack, that also worked in a standard cd player, so I used to be doing something else while listening to the music. The game was really stealing an idea from C&C the original, back in '95, but still, a classic.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
magicman said:
The game was really stealing an idea from C&C the original, back in '95, but still, a classic.

.. and EA stole the idea from Blizzard ... :rolleyes:

I think Total Annihilation was WAY better than C&C and Red Alert.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I agree that I like to play newer games because of thier eye candy, but nothing can replace Starcraft or Freespace 2 (unless there's a new one ;)). And some new games just suck, even if their graphics are frickin' awesome (Doom 3 anyone, j/k :p)

DarkJokerX

DCIScouts said:
I agree that I like to play newer games because of thier eye candy, but nothing can replace Starcraft or Freespace 2 (unless there's a new one ;)). And some new games just suck, even if their graphics are frickin' awesome (Doom 3 anyone, j/k :p)

StarCraft is awesome but I still say World of WarCraft wins.. lol

34erd

Best game that I've played would probably be a tie between Half Life 2 and No One Lives Forever.

SlothX311

i'd have to agree that the Half Life 2 engine is pretty amazing, im going to say that Counter Strike Source is the best game out

CmoAMD

I got to admit, Starcraft was THE shit back in the day, even now... im going to have to go with

CS:S, WoW

WoW is just amazing, I wonder how many years in production it was in.