best sli for under 200?

SAD_DC

OHHH!!! lol
ok so the "door" on the nzxt wont be able to close with the panel installed?
because i like the one that you have but idk which one i will get then..
and yes I have decided to get fatal1ty when the time to buy a mobo comes..

fatal1ty_fan

no the door sould fit but whats the point in geting that borad if u cannt monitor the seting but i say get the borad because that guru will let u oc the cpu will a click of a button ex. my amd runs at 2.2ghz to 2.3ghz and other stuff will run harder also

SAD_DC

umm i looked further at the fatal1ty and i saw that its 775 socket??
the cpu i was thinking of getting was a 939 amd athlon 3500+

SAD_DC

lol sry made a mistake with case ..yea its a nice mobo..most likely i will be getting that one..

now how does the back panel thing work? because i dont think that will fit on the case i specified.. but idk lol fatal1ty series looks very different from the other non godly gaming mobo's...

oh and what do you mean lights?
this one can have lights cant it??

fatal1ty_fan

u take the back panel off and then insert the back panel the borad comes with

u know ur lucky to talk to some one with this borad

also if u get the borad remmeber to update the bios

the case i have has lights on it

Last edited:

SAD_DC

yea lol thnx ALOT for taking so much time to talk to a no0b lol...

so how does the lighting work on the case?

and also i have decided to get the following in this order..
300. GB HD
aspire 550 Watt Psu
and game drive 9
278 bucks to be deliverd sometime next week..

if the next set of items i order is from newegg.com i will definatly get the aspire dreammer 2 it looks very nice at a very nice price..

next set of items will be ordered when i get the items i ordered just now and they will be..

case
CPU
and eather mobo or ram

btw what is the story on fans i need to get for the dreamer case n mobo that im getting..
i know which cpu fan im getting http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1187028&CatId=0
what you think... but how many 80mm's am i going to need also what are nice LED colors for dreamer case and if you have pics it would be great.

fatal1ty_fan

ok the case comes with 2 fans and the power supply comes with a bih a** fan the 2 video cards come with fans the mobo comes with 3 fans and the cpu comes with a fan (and the link has a fan for socket 775)

fatal1ty_fan

ok the case comes with 2 fans and the power supply comes with a bih a** fan the 2 video cards come with fans the mobo comes with 3 fans and the cpu comes with a fan (and the link has a fan for socket 775)

SAD_DC

I live in chicago IL USA...

btw the fan link is to a fan that is amazingly all

Specification

* Socket Type: A, 754, 939, 940

fatal1ty_fan

ohhh and hey we are all noobs once

and thats cool that u live in chicago
i live in las vegas and hey if u need any help at all juss ask and ill see if i can answer it