best sli for under 200?

SAD_DC

ok cool i added you to friend list and ill ask you if i need any more help ..
so that fan is good yes?
ill be asking you a whole row of questions uppon next order lol...
well thanks alot your a good man..
im going to sleep ill have to read your reply 2morrow ..same time.
well..cya latr man thnx again..

SAD_DC

hmmm...isnt this a kick in the a$$..

i today found out that im getting this Psu from a buddy for 50 bux...50 BUX...

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1419091&CatId=1483

i have read reviews about it..i think its an awsome Psu..
only thing that sucks is that im going to have to cancel that order I made for the Psu that was ordered last night "sigh"
oh well dont you think its a great deal?
its kind of used but i mean 50 BUX!!! lol

do you think this Psu will support the system i have and then some?

fatal1ty_fan

there maybe on problem with it im not sure but if it is too big then the fan at the top of the case will not be able to fit on so u woud have to take it off but im not sure cuz i dont have the demtions for it

SAD_DC

but then again i dont need that fan on top of case so i can just take it off right?
I tried to look for dimentions but no luck...

fatal1ty_fan

u might want it for nice air flow cuz on on mein i have the side fans blowing in and one big a** on the back blowing out and there for my cpu never gets in to the 90f's (30c's)

SAD_DC

well i mean its 50 bucks ill get that psu and see what happens if anything i could just sell it to some 1 for like 75 n make some profit..

34erd

Get the DFI lanparty SLI-DR if you've got the cash. Its about $190. Its got the best overclocking features, SATA 2 and an integrated SATA RAID chip. Plus it looks sweet. But mainly its able to overclock better than any other board. And it has a 4 v vDIMM setting, which is really helpfull if your running winbound chips. If you get the UT version its $20 it just doesnt come with a huge package but its the same board. Just if you get it make sure your getting stuff like coarsair XMS or OCZ titanium or gold because alot of people on newegg have been having trouble getting it to work with value RAM.

Archangel

VIP Member
the Albatron K8SLI is just as fast as the DFI, MSI and Asus.
and when start overclocking, it outrunns them all. plus, its cheaper :D
but therefore it only has 5.1 surround sound ( dontthink much people use 7.1 anbyway.. ) and only 1 onboard Gigabit Lan port.
however, it supports all processors, it has Sata/Sata 2 controllers.
and the board is quite small :)

SAD_DC

so..i got my psu n Hd and you were right fatal1ty ..BIG A$$ fan lol so im thinking i should keep this PsUand just forget about the enermax one i was going to get from friend....so yea im going to go play with my new items lol..damn i wish i had a case right about now :) ..."sigh" gonna have to wait a while on that...

super_xero

the new asus a8n sli delux not the onld version the new version is amazing it had true dual 16x pci slots ect its a great overclocker to