BF Bad Company 2

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
if u preorder on steam u get access to the beta from January 28 to feb 25 :D im pre ordering it on steam on monday :D cant wait for January 28!!!

you guys think i can run this game on mostly high settings? i can overclock my cpu to about 3.8 right now so i think ill be good :D i hope soo >.<

Well thats what i want!I emailed gamestation and asked them about the beta...they was not participating in the beta,So i cancelled and done my pre-order with GAME,and they after 1.5 weeks ish have not replied to my email asking them so i cancelled from them too.

Now have my pre-order with Steam and cannot wait! :p

I think you should be fine with a 9800GTX,Depends on res......Why not upgrade?

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

So is the Pre-order option to get the beta over. I've read on forums that its suposee to be out on the website till Wednesday ? I need to get a nibble out of this game before it get released :confused:

starlitjoker

well im going 1920X1080 or the 1650 one but i got 1gb Vram so, this game is more processor intensive, i just overclocked my E8500 C2D from 3.16 to 4.1 so i should be good :D lol if not im upgrading!!!! because i am in love with this game lol.

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

"Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders."

Never pre-ordered but how exactly will this be done. Through the email I registered with, will they sent me direct intstructions?

------------

So im in canada, it's not possible to do the pre-order from the gamestop.com instead of the gamestop.ca ?

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you've pre-ordered from GAME, no idea how to get the Beta that we're entitled to?

Well ive cancelled mine from game...because of their reply!

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your email.

The developer of the game has advised us that the GAME Exclusive one week demo access (due to start on the 28th January) is now no longer available.

However, don't worry as you will still get a full 3 week access to the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo via Xbox Live or The Playstation® Network from the 4th February 2010.

To access the demo from the 4th February please login to you Xbox Live or PSN account, search for Battlefield Bad Company 2 and follow the download instructions. No code is needed as it is now a public demo. Please keep an eye on our site for future updates.

Unfortunately the 'Beta Key Access' codes are no longer being offered with pre-order of this title here at GAME as the BETA has now ended.

Total fail,from what i can see there will be no beta for pc from GAME,then they say something about Xbox/ps3 version which i didnt even ask about?....i dont think the person actualy knows what he/shes on about....anyway thats why i have now preorder with steam....at least i know we will get BETA access!

Thing is though the steam version is £10 more....but what the hell.

Last edited:

starlitjoker

i love steam i am happy i preorderd it and im ECSTATIC I CANT WAIT FOR JAN 28! 3 MROE DAYS!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

starlitjoker

well i dont love steam anymore... my account was disabled today for no reason.... i have around 250 dollars worth of shit on the account....

starlitjoker

yep... my card was charged, and the next day my account disabled... i have ahd a ticket open and no replay, no reply on the forums. im about to go nuts.... if i dont get the beta im gonna be pretty mad. That is the only reason i bought of steam, was to get beta access...

starlitjoker

well if u ordered before today i think ur fine i haven't received anything yet and i ordered when they were promoting it... but my account is disabled so idk... im soo F****** pissed

starlitjoker

the keys go out

"When's the Beta

First, let's start by making the official time and date of the Beta the start of this Blog in what will be and EPIC moment in DICE's PC History! The PC Beta begins this Thursday, January 28th at approximately 6pm CET, 12pm EST, and 9am PST time!!!!!!! :-D"

thats from the bfbc2 blog