BF Bad Company 2

Machin3

Played another round today and it seems a bit better now im getting used to it...ive ranked up to lvl 2,unlocked some better weapons etc.

I like sneaking up to an enemy tank and placing explosives...BOOM. :D

^Heh. +1. its definately a step from Call of Duty just because their are vehicles and you can revive people. I've played for like 6 hours yesterday and managed to get to level 5 almost. :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
^Heh. +1. its definately a step from Call of Duty just because their are vehicles and you can revive people. I've played for like 6 hours yesterday and managed to get to level 5 almost. :)

I seem to do crap at the start of the game,its only when i get to the end part of the map i can get alot of kills,i dunno why...Theres heaps of snipers at the start though.

I realy realy hope they do something about the aiming and sights of weapons,theyre horrible.

bigl2007

i got a question i saw the specs of bf bad company 2 so will i be able to run it on high? thats my question cuz i dont want nothing to bottleneck or will i have to overclock to get better performance?

bigl2007

so i should get 60 frames or do you guys think i would get less i might get bf bc 2 for pc reason why is because bf2 servers are hard to find these days with good amounts of players so bfbc2 would be my best bet to get on a occupied game and see what this hardware can really do lol

g4m3rof1337

I'm loving the beta, but the few things I don't like about it I'm sure will be covered in the full version. I noticed the buildings in beta can only have holes blown into them and have the roofs blown off. But here, http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=74539 it says fully destructible buildings, do they mean every building or just some?

Destruction 2.0. Take down entire buildings, create firepoints in cover or blow it up entirely! In Battlefield Bad Company 2™ there will be no place to hide!

Machin3

I'm loving the beta, but the few things I don't like about it I'm sure will be covered in the full version. I noticed the buildings in beta can only have holes blown into them and have the roofs blown off. But here, http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=74539 it says fully destructible buildings, do they mean every building or just some?

From what I've noticed, its only some. They might or might not fix this in the full version. Hopefully they will.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
In further steps of Crysis, is this a yay or nay; in terms of buying the game

imo...a nay.

I know its beta and theres problems,But i personnaly cannot see them doing anything about the shoddy aiming system,The hit detection needs increasing as sometimes you can empty a whole clip on someone at close range and it doesnt kill!
Also they dont seem to be responding to our feedback....well not that ive seen anyway.

at the moment im 50/50 wether to cancell my order,just dont know if things will improve or not :/

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
It's hard to tell right now, but at least as of now it's less frustrating to play than Modern Warfare 2. More glitchy, yes, but less frustrating as I'm not getting constantly stabbed in the back or noob tubed.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's hard to tell right now, but at least as of now it's less frustrating to play than Modern Warfare 2. More glitchy, yes, but less frustrating as I'm not getting constantly stabbed in the back or noob tubed.

You find MW2 frustrating?...i actualy think that the nub toobers have died down now...i dont have so many of them get me.

knifing still yes....alot of people runnng around but meh :D
i prefer MW2 atm.

I realy hope they do improve BC2 though,i mean theres everything there for it to be a good game,...

• looks good,
  • maps are big
  • not had any lag problems yet for beta thats good

But everything else in the game feels sort of clunky.

funkysnair

VIP Member
i have pre ordered this, along with my razor barracuda 5.1 headset the razor soundcard and Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse....

next inline is my gtx295's ;) all i need now is a razor for my face lol

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have pre ordered this, along with my razor barracuda 5.1 headset the razor soundcard and Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse....

You played the beta then yet Funky? should recieve BETA if you have pre-ordred.

Btw i was loking at that mouse aswell,not bad for £46?

I didnt know Razor done sound cards. :p

Be careful with that mouse, if you have a large hand like I do, it can be kinda annoying at first.

funkysnair

VIP Member
You played the beta then yet Funky? should recieve BETA if you have pre-ordred.

Btw i was loking at that mouse aswell,not bad for £46?

I didnt know Razor done sound cards. :p

razor only done 1 sound card and its to go with the razor headsets, supposed to be good... ill let you know

never bothered with the beta crap, not interested-i want the real thing

Be careful with that mouse, if you have a large hand like I do, it can be kinda annoying at first.

yeh i know it will take some getting used to so ill keep my logitech g5 as back up until i do :)

Yes, it's very accurate, and with the top DPI setting adjusters you can go flow splitting fast, to slug slow. Also, their are two buttons on the right side, they can change to this thing called a "Profile" I have that disabled.

Droogie

i wouldn't say it's more glitchy. modern warfare 2 has had more than one game breaking glitch.

Machin3

I find modern warfare slightly boring now. BC2 is a refresher because it has the destructible enviroments, ability to revive people, and vehicles which I also like.