BF Bad Company 2

Aastii

VIP Member
I want this game. anyone know the minimum specs?

they aren't out yet but I hope like hell it isn't like arma or some other stuff like that where it messes over your processor and gpu even if you have pretty much crem de la crem of systems, I will be mighty pissed off then

Aastii

VIP Member
[YT]1GqI33mKwOk[/YT]

another reason to preorder :p

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS!! This has to be the game with the best in-game sounds of all time, it is exceptional

Redbull{wings}

[YT]1GqI33mKwOk[/YT]

another reason to preorder :p

LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS!! This has to be the game with the best in-game sounds of all time, it is exceptional

That tracking dart looks really cool. I can see that being a big help in balancing choppers.

Aastii

VIP Member
I've just pre-ordered from game :D

How do I go abouts getting the Beta when it's out?

they haven't said about europe yet other than that they are sorting it out, so keep checking the EA site basically. When it's out I'd imagine they would do the same as what gamestop are doing: If you buy it in store you get a code, if you do it online you get an email with a code, you go to the Bf site, make an account with the code, download, log in and play :D

Redbull{wings}

don't you think the first perk, the see through walls and all bombs when in a tank perk, is a little overpowered

I was thinking that same thing. In Battlefield 2 one of the biggest advantages over tanks was hiding in cities. This perk kind of makes that a non factor now.

starlitjoker

this gamer better be intense like the firs BFBC and it better be better than MW 2 cause im getting sick of MW 2 and is it rated T?

wellhellothere

this gamer better be intense like the first BFBC, and it better be better than MW 2 cause im getting sick of MW 2. Is it rated T?

I dont know about the rating, but im sure it will be a dozen times more intense than the original bad company, given that there are more weapons/vehicles and better graphics and sound. ;)

RainDownMyBlues

A lot of you have been asking for the minimum hardware specs to run Frostbite games, more specifically for Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Battlefield 1943's minimum requirements, and today is the lucky day. Below, you likely skipped ahead and read them already, are the minimum and recommended hardware specs for running BFBC 2 and BF1943.

Minimum Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
Graphics memory: 256MB
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version (BF1943)

Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Quadcore
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260
Graphics memory: 512MB
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version (BF1943)

So after reading this some of you might feel the need to update your list to Santa Claus or celebrating the power of your PC and e-manhood. Either way we hope this helps you prepare for the release of these epic Battlefield games! Now reserve here so you're ready! :)

Love Always,

GvD

There be your computer specs.

Archangel

VIP Member
yes, yes.. will definately preorder this one. :D

looks like they finally made tanks scary again. I mean, I'm all in for game balance, but in BF2 the tanks seemed to be made out of tinfoil or so, because you were more of a target than a menace in a tank.
also like hopw the chopper is going down in that movie. not just "boom" but first spinning out of control. ^.^ I wonter if they actually take into account where the chopper is hit on how it goes down.

PS: I really, really, really hope they give the game a good singleplayer too. Never liked BF over the internet much, too many dickheads on there (excuse the language please)

Will buy a new pc when the DX11 cards are here anyways, so running the game shouldnt be a problem by then. :)

Redbull{wings}

yes, yes.. will definately preorder this one. :D

looks like they finally made tanks scary again. I mean, I'm all in for game balance, but in BF2 the tanks seemed to be made out of tinfoil or so, because you were more of a target than a menace in a tank.
also like hopw the chopper is going down in that movie. not just "boom" but first spinning out of control. ^.^ I wonter if they actually take into account where the chopper is hit on how it goes down.

PS: I really, really, really hope they give the game a good singleplayer too. Never liked BF over the internet much, too many dickheads on there (excuse the language please)

Will buy a new pc when the DX11 cards are here anyways, so running the game shouldnt be a problem by then. :)

Totally agree. Especially on the dynamic explosion thing. In BF2 I didn't like how everything got blown up the same way it just made it seem so...fake. If they made choppers go down realistically it would add a pretty cool new element.