BUSH or KELLY?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
cant be 2008 election, because I thought in america, a president can serve a maximum of 2 terms...

smitherz

sorry i meant who do you prefer? and sorry again i did mean kerry, well....... its not like i am supposed to get it right because i am from England.

smitherz

Greg J.

VIP Member
I don't like Bush because...

I don't enjoy Bush's policies on education. No Child Left Behind? You mean everychild left behind. Bush's bill has increased the graduate requirement of high schools to be 95% or bust. Although it sounds good, it will be hard, considering our funding is GONE. My school has a graduation rate of 92%, the BEST high school in Nebraska (Lincoln East). I feel sorry for the other schools and other students. Money? I haven't seen a dime's raise to teachers' pay since I was in 8th grade. Outsourcing because of the U.S.'s economy? Forever there. Why? When I go to college and become a computer design engineer graduate, and go out into the world, most of the computer tech jobs may be in India and China. How am I supposed to get a real job? My own people getting paid chump change to be the person on an assembly line, putting together Gateway computers and being a tech support robot. :( And NO, there aren't any weps a' masuStruction in I r a -q, perhaps in Iran. And yes, Bush should have LET the weps inspectors stay in the Middle East (the whole point of weps " " " "). So, you ask yourself, why? Why all this? Why kill innocent children? Why are our boys killing innocents? Sometimes purposfully, sometimes on accident. Well, I'll leave you to your own thoughts. :confused: :(

RiseandTakeOver

ian said:
cant be 2008 election, because I thought in america, a president can serve a maximum of 2 terms...

4 years boss

Greg J said:
I don't enjoy Bush's policies on education. No Child Left Behind? You mean everychild left behind. Bush's bill has increased the graduate requirement of high schools to be 95% or bust. Although it sounds good, it will be hard, considering our funding is GONE. My school has a graduation rate of 92%, the BEST high school in Nebraska (Lincoln East). I feel sorry for the other schools and other students. Money? I haven't seen a dime's raise to teachers' pay since I was in 8th grade. Outsourcing because of the U.S.'s economy? Forever there. Why? When I go to college and become a computer design engineer graduate, and go out into the world, most of the computer tech jobs may be in India and China. How am I supposed to get a real job? My own people getting paid chump change to be the person on an assembly line, putting together Gateway computers and being a tech support robot. And NO, there aren't any weps a' masuStruction in I r a -q, perhaps in Iran. And yes, Bush should have LET the weps inspectors stay in the Middle East (the whole point of weps " " " "). So, you ask yourself, why? Why all this? Why kill innocent children? Why are our boys killing innocents? Sometimes purposfully, sometimes on accident. Well, I'll leave you to your own thoughts.

Ya know what really pissed me off about bush is that he is such a fuc*ing liar. During the republican convention, he has this long speech about how gay marriages are evil and shit.. then on 60 minutes right before the election he's like "I support gay marriage!"

Also, during his 2004 campaign he bashed kerry for being a "flip-flopper".. kerry was for a war that would be PROPERLY FUNDED AND PROPERlY PLANNED.. we rush into iraq with 100,000 troops with barely any armor or bullets.. now we are shit outta luck...

Also, bush ran in his campaign about how kerry voted against the bill that would give money to the military for armor and weaponry. I saw the bill, this is how the money would be distributed ::
$5 million = Weaponry (the M-16MK2s used by American soldiers cost $350,000 each. the ammunition for this costs $50,000 per box)
$15 Million = Armor (armoring ONE humvee is about $500000)
$8 Billion = Contract for Halliburton

Hmm... a bill that proposes giving about 10 guns to the military and 30 armored humvees. Oh... and that $8 billion contract so that halliburton can harvest the oil from the region after we are done abolishing it...

Sparticle

Kerry

I just turned 18 not too long ago, and this was my forst time voting. I chose to vote for Kerry, because of a few reasons. I didn't like the way Bush has been handeling the war in Iraq, and the way he rushed the U.S. into it without conclusive evidence of WMD. I am sort of a moderate in my point of view about things (or at least I think), but if I have to make a choice, I suppose that I will take the Democratic side on most issues, not Republican. I am for things like stem cell reserach, and gay marriage, and therefore voted for Kerry.

4W4K3

VIP Member
I agree with GregJ and Rise about the "no child left behind". It has tore my skool's budget to pieces along with the "robin hood" program we are forced to do. with all the money we give away to other skools in Texas, we are going in debt. We used to be one of the most top rated skools in Texas, now students in El Paso are worth more than we are per student (every student is worth so much on average, depending on the skool) we can't afford simple things like kleenex, our teachers have i think 2000 copies a tri max (that's 12 weeks / ~200+students a day) that doesn't work at all. it's just like the taxing,rob the rich and give to the poor...so the rich become poor and the poor have too much money to know what to do with.

Dsk954

Could be Jeb :) Anywhoo, I went with Bush in 2004 and if the democrats send another retarted man who has no real ability to give a straight answer to anything, I will go with a Bush in 2008 :D

RiseandTakeOver

Dsk954 said:
Could be Jeb :) Anywhoo, I went with Bush in 2004 and if the democrats send another retarted man who has no real ability to give a straight answer to anything, I will go with a Bush in 2008 :D

uh.. ryte.. actually i heard a straight answer to pretty much everything... now for bush.. "how do you plan to salvage IRaq" answer = "IRAQ IS FINE!" yea.. uh huh.. thats why we've lost more ppl here in the first year then we did in the first year of vietnam... oh and i especially like the part where bush won't give a straight answer on gay marriage.. and ya kno another thing that i like about bush.. how he is so ****ing relentlessely stupid.. "Mr. President, what do you think will happen if Kerry is elected in November?" "That's not gonna happen." so tell me.. how is this a straight answer... that was not the question..

4W4K3

VIP Member
i wouldn't answer half the questions they asked the President either. they are all traps, you have to be smart enough to know what to answer and what to hint at. giving a straight answer might please the public, but flubbing up on TV and looking like an idiot is only pleasing the press.

RiseandTakeOver

4W4K3 said:
but flubbing up on TV and looking like an idiot is only pleasing the press.

but he did that anyway.. by being embarressed by kerry, rolling his eyes at everything anyone said, throwing his arms up.. etc... anyone who knows anything about debating knows that you don't make unneccessary motions.. like throwing your arms up.. or rolling your eyes..