Check this out....

Interested

Yeah, i would go $200, maybe $250 at best. It would be good for basic stuff like email, internet, word processing, but gaming is way out of the picture.

y not gaming? i mean it does run css and hl2 smoothly......but i guess for newer games it must fall on its side, but still......

Kesava

hahaha. the cpu would be ok for gaming... not for any major ones. but the graphics card isnt good lol

Interested

if it werent a small form factor... then trust me, i would have some kind of last generation AGP ati 2xxx gfx, but the best out right now for low profile is a 7300, which is not much better than a 6200.....but w/e....i dont care as long as i can build a new cpu with a 8600gts , e6550, 4gb ram, 250 hdd, and im good for a while....or a q6600 with an ecs motherboard on ebay for 300 ;-)

Motoxrdude

y not gaming? i mean it does run css and hl2 smoothly......but i guess for newer games it must fall on its side, but still......

Well im just saying just because it can run old games on low doesnt mean you should sell it as a gaming computer.

Interested

Well im just saying just because it can run old games on low doesnt mean you should sell it as a gaming computer.

actually not on low, on full. and i need the money so if it sells cuz its a "gaming computer" then ill be happy, so for how much i care:D, its a gaming computer because it can play runescape and any flash game...so yea....haha :p

PohTayToez

Yep, I'd imagine it'll go for about $200, which isn't bad for such a dated machine. Maybe a bit less 'cause of the shipping.

Also, why an 'installed' copy of Vista? Let me guess, that's not the only computer it's going to be installed in.

Interested

Yep, I'd imagine it'll go for about $200, which isn't bad for such a dated machine. Maybe a bit less 'cause of the shipping.

Also, why an 'installed' copy of Vista? Let me guess, that's not the only computer it's going to be installed in.

wtf? ok? maybe i dont want to give others my software....why, is there a problem?

Interested

wtf? its not hacked, its legit. i have 5 computers running off of one xp cd. if it asks for an activation code, just call microsoft and they give you one.....trust me, i hate hacked stuff, + im not crazy enough to include hacked software....

Kesava

your a good man. ahha.

i dont think they realise that a retail OS can be used on multiple computers... or is it oem. i for get haha

Kesava

anyway im on a shared computer. so ill have to get off now. lol.

ill be back to discuss the worthlessness of your computer a bit later; hah :D

dougland

ummm someone is dumb, the bidding is at 520...shit son someone is bidding on yo rigz...

Last edited:

Interested

yea...im soooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG im hyper ventilating....haha....now i can build a new computer with a c2d!!!!!

PohTayToez

wtf? its not hacked, its legit. i have 5 computers running off of one xp cd. if it asks for an activation code, just call microsoft and they give you one.....trust me, i hate hacked stuff, + im not crazy enough to include hacked software....

That's illeagle. Under the terms you agree to by purchasing and installing XP or Vista, you agree that you'll only use that code on a single computer. Therefore, installing Vista on a computer and selling it while you're using the code on another computer is illegle.

Interested

That's illeagle. Under the terms you agree to by purchasing and installing XP or Vista, you agree that you'll only use that code on a single computer. Therefore, installing Vista on a computer and selling it while you're using the code on another computer is illegle.

ok, im sorry. do you want to hang me? *i guess i will have to decline 55 dollars if requested......* oh well.....

i never knew that the people here get all into your business.... damn....