Check this out....

oscaryu1

VIP Member
most importantly an amazing video card, a 256MB nVidia GeForce 6200 with turbo cache (you can use system ram to add on to graphics ram).

That cracked me up :p Sorry! I just had to!

(Is that your own Ebay account?!)

Interested

That cracked me up :p Sorry! I just had to!

(Is that your own Ebay account?!)

haaha yea! omg super dooper sli capable, explosive nVdia 6200 AGP..haha...

why do u ask? it kind of is kind of isnt. it is my dads, but i use it for my stuff. and the auctions in the store are my hard work over the summer.

Kesava

im pretty sure if you hadnt talked up all the components so much it would have gone for like 200 lol

tooch926

cpu:2.8. pretty slow by todays standards.
ram. 2 gig. dont know what brand...
gpu. a 6200? even my 6500 is majorly outdated lol.
has a 17" crt monitor.

AND... ITS A DELL.

so pretty bad. could built something a lot better for the "buy it now"

how much would i pay? im not sure how much if i was actually gonna but it.. but i wouldnt because its definately not worth it.

DELL..................like mentioned....I couldn't have said it better myself. haha
But the CRT, that's just awsome. I've been saving up for one myself. ;)

Kesava

dell is alright to buy from... if you have no idea about computers and couldnt handle putting together one for the sake of better prices and parts :D

dougland

I say you tell the person that offered $630 to tell to them $750 really milk it. Tell them you'll load it with a bunch of programs. i meen i bet you could do it illegally

Kesava

or.... load it with freeware so that they think its an awesome deal but it doesnt end up being illegal.

you could say it comes with an.

office suite-open office
photoshop alternative-gimp
dvd player-vlc

and lots of other stuff i can think of.

have you had any more contact with that guy yet?

Kesava

it proves that you can sell pretty much anything for a good price. it just matters how you talk it up.

i reckon Interested could sell a 3 legged donkey for a good price if he tried haha,

well that made sense to me anyway :D

PabloTeK

My newer Optiplex (which is better than that!) only cost £200 with a 3 year warranty from the Dell outplet! he could be a sales man with that kind of sexing up, or a political figure.

Interested

or.... load it with freeware so that they think its an awesome deal but it doesnt end up being illegal.

you could say it comes with an.

office suite-open office
photoshop alternative-gimp
dvd player-vlc

and lots of other stuff i can think of.

have you had any more contact with that guy yet?

no, he only wants to pay in check, so im like screw that crap....

Interested

rofl at u guys....u guys are really funny. and dont give me any ideas cuz i might just sell a e legged donkey now...haha....and the guy's max bid is 550 bc he bid 350 450 and then 520 was the reserve so he really bid 550.