Check this out....

dougland

wow someone is desperate, or not thinking. Might as well start getting those parts togetehr for that new computer man. you got atleast $520 to spend.

PohTayToez

ok, im sorry. do you want to hang me? *i guess i will have to decline 55 dollars if requested......* oh well.....

i never knew that the people here get all into your business.... damn....

You're the one that got into OUR business. You started by posting your auction here. I feel it to be my responsibility to warn any members on this forum that what they might be interested in bidding on is illegal.

When I first pointed out that you might be illegally selling software, I did so in a non hostile and reasonable manner. You responded condescendingly, and again I replied in a calm and informative manner, as it was obvious that you were ignorant to the fact that what you were doing was illegal. Had you known it was illegal then I might have responded differently, but you didn't so I simply informed you of the conditions Microsoft holds you by.

Then AGAIN, you responded condescendingly, barely acknowledging your mistake. You could have taken the high road, you could have apologized, edited your listing, and that would have been that. Instead, you decided to be a jerk about it, which is why YOU are in the wrong, not me.

Interested

You're the one that got into OUR business. You started by posting your auction here. I feel it to be my responsibility to warn any members on this forum that what they might be interested in bidding on is illegal.

When I first pointed out that you might be illegally selling software, I did so in a non hostile and reasonable manner. You responded condescendingly, and again I replied in a calm and informative manner, as it was obvious that you were ignorant to the fact that what you were doing was illegal. Had you known it was illegal then I might have responded differently, but you didn't so I simply informed you of the conditions Microsoft holds you by.

Then AGAIN, you responded condescendingly, barely acknowledging your mistake. You could have taken the high road, you could have apologized, edited your listing, and that would have been that. Instead, you decided to be a jerk about it, which is why YOU are in the wrong, not me.

rofl. y are u fighting over the internet with a 13 year old...i find that funny....anyway....thanks for your input and have a great evening sir.

Kesava

anyway its a good thing someone is willing to pay that much for it. i certainly wouldnt.

Last edited:

Kesava

haha what i mean is. its a good thing that some noob came along and saw the system as the amazing hi-tech setup that it really is.

haha hopefully no one on CF is bidding on it.

but im happy for interested cos he gets his new system

Kesava

well not everyone is educated as much as the members here at CF :D

some people just think WOW a dell setup, and look at all the 6200, the way he's talked it up it must be awesome haha.

Interested

haha what i mean is. its a good thing that some noob came along and saw the system as the amazing hi-tech setup that it really is.

haha hopefully no one on CF is bidding on it.

but im happy for interested cos he gets his new system

thx man....

Interested

well not everyone is educated as much as the members here at CF :D

some people just think WOW a dell setup, and look at all the 6200, the way he's talked it up it must be awesome haha.

yup!, now one guy wants me to end it early and he will pay 630!, but i still have to get his paypal e-mail...

Kesava

well just think about it. if you get him to bid 630 or whatever it was, it might either stay there or go higher. if you ending it early then your giving him a better deal, but thats not important, you should be getting the highest price possible.

Kesava

tell him or her, that you would rather let it go and see what it reaches, but say that he should bid that and see how he goes, because it could quite possibly stop there