Contest: Unofficial CF Rig of the Month *June 2012* Part 1-Sumbit

Can we upload more than one rig? If so, here is the almighty Core. 2. QUUAAADDDD rig! :p

DSCF3839.jpg

DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3845.jpg

Inside...

DSCF3821.jpg

Spec is in my signature too. The HDD is a Maxtor 250GB which is probably why it's dying. :p

Thanks again for your submition vista! Yes, you can submit more than one rig, but you could wait and submit it for another categorie.

No offense, But I have a core 2 QUUAAADDDD, and it isn't "THAT" great.

Now, I haven't intruded on anybody's posts in this thread, even yours, but this is enough. Its a joke, and of course a core 2 quad isn't that great. Don't you realize that? That its a joke? He is saying he he thinks the C2Q is great, because he likes it, and this is coming from vista, the guy who has a i5, which is double the performance. Plus. it was his dad's, maybe that's a reason he likes it so much? Maybe you should stop and think before you post. This is the nicest way possible to tell you that. Many people say the same, you would be a fine poster if you STOP and THINK before you post.

Now, I haven't intruded on anybody's posts in this thread, even yours, but this is enough. Its a joke, and of course a core 2 quad isn't that great. Don't you realize that? That its a joke? He is saying he he thinks the C2Q is great, because he likes it, and this is coming from vista, the guy who has a i5, which is double the performance. Plus. it was his dad's, maybe that's a reason he likes it so much? Maybe you should stop and think before you post. This is the nicest way possible to tell you that. Many people say the same, you would be a fine poster if you STOP and THINK before you post.

I know he was joking, and so was I.

I know he was joking, and so was I.

Oh yeah, you were just joking. Yeah, sure. You know what, it sounded nothing like you were joking. And, you are always making dumb posts, about 10 people said it on facebook, most of them with 1000 posts or above. So, if you weren't always making dumb posts, I would have taking it more lightly.

Darren

Staff member
I'm gonna lose, but just for the fun of it:

24fjp85.jpg

23h58hu.jpg

I will get some better pics tonight, or tomorrow.

I actually really like the red and the shot with your side on with the logo in the middle. Your cable management looks like a transformer threw up in there though... Course I can't talk much. :D

spirit

Staff member
Thanks again for your submition vista! Yes, you can submit more than one rig, but you could wait and submit it for another categorie.
Can it be the best CORE. 2. QUUUAAADDDD rig? ;) joking. :D

A quick question. Say I didn't win this time, can I upload the same pictures/rigs another month or would I not be allowed to?

No offense, But I have a core 2 QUUAAADDDD, and it isn't "THAT" great.
It's not "THAT" great - it's completely badass and just the most epic thing on the planet! :D :D OK joking there a bit, but it's still very good and I'll always love them.

Its a joke, and of course a core 2 quad isn't that great. Don't you realize that? That its a joke? He is saying he he thinks the C2Q is great, because he likes it, and this is coming from vista, the guy who has a i5, which is double the performance. Plus. it was his dad's, maybe that's a reason he likes it so much? Maybe you should stop and think before you post.
The Core 2 Quad is great! There are a few reasons why the CORE. 2. QUUUAADDD was/is a good chip, one of them is the everlasting value they hold. My Q8300 can still play games just fine and encode video just fine. Admittedly my overclocked 2500K hits it over the head with a crowbar and so does Dad's new i7 3770, but there's no doubt that if even 4-5 years on the C2Q is still a fine processor for gaming and encoding, it has everlasting value which sadly we just don't get these days. Well, the 2500K has everlasting value, but that's about it.

One of the other reasons is a more personal reason - it's the CPU I always grew up wanting. I'm only 14 as you know but I've been into computers for a good 3-4 years, and back then the Core 2 Quads were still sort of current generation (the i3/i5/i7s were just coming in). I always grew up wanting A QX9650 or a QX9770.

I just love the name too - "Core 2 Quad". There's just something about it I love. Probably the "quad" part because you could brag about your quad-core and everybody would be jealous of you back in the day. ;)

There are other reasons too but I'm not going into them now.

Oh yeah, you were just joking. Yeah, sure. You know what, it sounded nothing like you were joking. And, you are always making dumb posts, about 10 people said it on facebook, most of them with 1000 posts or above. So, if you weren't always making dumb posts, I would have taking it more lightly.
Calm down a bit. No need for all of this fighting and aggression over nothing really.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you were just joking. Yeah, sure. You know what, it sounded nothing like you were joking.
Oh, I know, I (as people say) don't have much sarcasm in my jokes, thus making it difficult to know when I am, and am not joking.
I actually really like the red and the shot with your side on with the logo in the middle. Your cable management looks like a transformer threw up in there though... Course I can't talk much. :D
LOL! Is there a limit to how many Quotes I can have in my sig, because that was awesomely hilarious.
Can it be the best CORE. 2. QUUUAAADDDD rig? ;) joking. :D

A quick question. Say I didn't win this time, can I upload the same pictures/rigs another month or would I not be allowed to?

It's not "THAT" great - it's completely badass and just the most epic thing on the planet! :D :D OK joking there a bit, but it's still very good and I'll always love them.

The Core 2 Quad is great! There are a few reasons why the CORE. 2. QUUUAADDD was/is a good chip, one of them is the everlasting value they hold. My Q8300 can still play games just fine and encode video just fine. Admittedly my overclocked 2500K hits it over the head with a crowbar and so does Dad's new i7 3770, but there's no doubt that if even 4-5 years on the C2Q is still a fine processor for gaming and encoding, it has everlasting value which sadly we just don't get these days. Well, the 2500K has everlasting value, but that's about it.

One of the other reasons is a more personal reason - it's the CPU I always grew up wanting. I'm only 14 as you know but I've been into computers for a good 3-4 years, and back then the Core 2 Quads were still sort of current generation (the i3/i5/i7s were just coming in). I always grew up wanting A QX9650 or a QX9770.

I just love the name too - "Core 2 Quad". There's just something about it I love. Probably the "quad" part because you could brag about your quad-core and everybody would be jealous of you back in the day. ;)

There are other reasons too but I'm not going into them now.

Calm down a bit. No need for all of this fighting and aggression over nothing really.
I know how you feel about the Quad thing. But please note, that I did not mean any insulting.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I got my pics taken tonight. Just need to edit them up and then I'll post them (probably tomorrow).