Convince dad that building is better than premade?

bomberboysk

Those are the things that you can put in but you can't take out right?

And how can i PM/IM you?

PM- you would need 100 posts. For my msn im check my profile page under contact info, dont wanna post it here because of spambots that are sometimes on the site. Yeah, zip ties are the things you need to cut to get off, but are the best things for cable mangement due to how they hold with a good grip(unlike others such as velcro straps).

Ac3

PM- you would need 100 posts. For my msn im check my profile page under contact info, dont wanna post it here because of spambots that are sometimes on the site. Yeah, zip ties are the things you need to cut to get off, but are the best things for cable mangement due to how they hold with a good grip(unlike others such as velcro straps).

K I was wondering if you could help me with msn IM to build the computer?(next weekend)
And I've seen other people use electrical tape but zip ties sound easier/better.

Jamin43

banned
Those are the things that you can put in but you can't take out right?

And how can i PM/IM you?

Sure you can take em out. You cut em out.

They're one time use - but cheap as heck to snip out with a wire cutter - or whatever sharp cutting device you have handy. Dirt cheap to replace with a new one after you cut out the old zip strip!

bomberboysk

K I was wondering if you could help me with msn IM to build the computer?(next weekend)
And I've seen other people use electrical tape but zip ties sound easier/better.

yeah, electrical tape can also leave residue on your case/wires. And sure, would be glad to help you out. Best place ive found for zip ties is walmart(just checked prices today, they had then for $2.79 for 75 5" long ones here) and harbor freight usually has a good selection of zipties.

Ac3

yeah, electrical tape can also leave residue on your case/wires. And sure, would be glad to help you out. Best place ive found for zip ties is walmart(just checked prices today, they had then for $2.79 for 75 5" long ones here) and harbor freight usually has a good selection of zipties.

We don't have any walmarts around here, but I'm sure they're at Fred Meyer
Edit: I'm online got you added.

bomberboysk

We don't have any walmarts around here, but I'm sure they're at Fred Meyer
Edit: I'm online got you added.

Change it to @hotmail.com for the last part vs @live.com, not using my @live.com account at the moment, whoops.

bomberboysk

You going to get on?

I am on at the moment...lemme check if i got any add's. You could post me a visitor message (on my profile here)with your msn im id and ill add you though too.

Edit: Nerp, just shout me your msn id onto my visitor messages and ill add you.

Ac3

I am on at the moment...lemme check if i got any add's. You could post me a visitor message (on my profile here)with your msn im id and ill add you though too.

Edit: Nerp, just shout me your msn id onto my visitor messages and ill add you.

Uhh i don't think i have enough posts for that :p

604action

It costs less is the main point! Plus, usually the built computer is better than those pre-made ones!
3f4366aeb9c157cf9a30c90693eafc55.jpg