Staff member
Screens taken today :)

2012-08-15_00004.jpg

2012-08-15_00003.jpg

2012-08-15_00002.jpg

2012-08-15_00001.jpg

Aastii

VIP Member
But...but no fog and look at the pretty colours.

Now who is the stupid derp that gets butt hurt because "nobody listens to me and nothing will ever change (in the next few days) QQ" :p

I can't get into any servers atm either, having buggy crap like I do with CS:S and TF2 where most servers say not responding and it fixes itself after a few mins, so sorting the config may take a short while...

Last edited:

Punk

Staff member
BTW, first screens is in Nuke, then it's two from Italy and the last one is from a Gun Game, don't know which one ;)

linkin

VIP Member
Is it actually any different to CS:S apart from the graphics?

No nightvision, no flashlight, no bhopping. Extra fog, less colour, more useless post processing, some new weapons, a crappier user interface, a worst scoreboard, not developed by Valve...

Punk

Staff member
No nightvision, no flashlight, no bhopping. Extra fog, less colour, more useless post processing, some new weapons, a crappier user interface, a worst scoreboard, not developed by Valve...

You seem to be butthurt. We'll see when it is released.

Turbo10

Sounds just as shit as regular counter strike :p

Aastii

VIP Member
Sounds just as shit as regular counter strike :p

You are getting the opinion who is biased due to being severely butt hurt for apparently no reason other than it is a bit foggy. The game is a lot of fun, it is like CS 1.6 and CSS, but still very good, I prefer the "crappier" interface, I quite like the "worst scoreboard" and I could care less who develops it, it is a fun game

NyxCharon

You are getting the opinion who is biased due to being severely butt hurt for apparently no reason other than it is a bit foggy. The game is a lot of fun, it is like CS 1.6 and CSS, but still very good, I prefer the "crappier" interface, I quite like the "worst scoreboard" and I could care less who develops it, it is a fun game

+1 :good:

JlCollins005

Yes. Yes we will *snigger*

Joke's on the people who've bought it, not I. I know it's only $15 but hey... It's $15 better spent elsewhere.

I myself have been a long time CS player, and was a bit iffy about purchasing the game, but am glad I did. It is fun and only beta, yes I do have a few small complaints but its things that will either be worked out before release or in an update after.

Actually the only people I know complaining about the game are people who thought they were good at source and 1.6 coming into this getting upset because they aren't any good so they start bitching about a bunch of stuff in the game to make themselves feel better.

Well worth the 15.00

Aastii

VIP Member
I started writing a full reply with stuff about each post, but there is no point. You seem to be the only person that actually cares, it is all such minor stuff really, nothing is game breaking at all and saying "waaaah it isn't ready!!" Is such an over reaction, it wouldn't be out of place on a reality TV show.

If you don't like the game, don't buy it. It is different to 1.6, it is different to CS:S, if you like the others better, carry on playing them, it is what thousands have done with CoD2, CoD4 and WaW compared to the inferior BLOPs and MW3.

Like I said, there is an SDK, mods will come out to make it work "better", as with every game with mod tools, making it different to what the mods intended but better in some ways with some mods in some peoples opinions.

linkin

VIP Member
The thing is, I want to like the game. I played it for months and gave my feedback, bug reports, suggestions, all on the assumption that things would change for the better. So far all changes have just been bug fixes and cosmetics. The sound engine update was very nice but it still doesn't fix the underlying issues with the game.

Troncoso

VIP Member
He's trying to convince people that the game is crap... most of those people having already played it thinking it was good.

Shoving your opinion down their throats isn't going to make them see new light and change their opinion.

You don't like it, you don't like it. End of story. Stop trying to convince people not to like something they already like.

Aastii

VIP Member
The thing is, I want to like the game. I played it for months and gave my feedback, bug reports, suggestions, all on the assumption that things would change for the better. So far all changes have just been bug fixes and cosmetics. The sound engine update was very nice but it still doesn't fix the underlying issues with the game.

You know THEY are developing the game, not you. If they see your suggestion and disagree, they won't implement it. You seem to think just because you say it, it will or should go in which no, it shouldn't. There are a lot of things I think shouldn't be in certain games and certain things that I think should be included in others. Just because I think they do, doesn't mean they will or they should.

You can preach on the forums as much as you want, the game you want and what the game is are tow different things. If you don't enjoy what it is, don't buy the game.