*crysis Screenshots*

Kornowski

VIP Member
You got the 4gb now, right? It helps the game alot!

I cant stand the motion blur, i have it on medium :p

Yeah, I've got 4GB :)

Really!? I Love it :p

Corey, try the settings that I have, for some reason they work really well, I mean, it isn't laggy, give 'em a go, let me know how it goes :)

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
At these settings it runs perfect. ~20-35fps. Low FPS is smooth in crysis, i like. :D

Resized because they were 1680x1050 :p

crysis642007-12-3018-03-35-28.jpg

crysis642007-12-3017-57-36-03.jpg

crysis642007-12-3017-56-03-22.jpg

crysis642007-12-3018-03-14-83.jpg

crysis642007-12-3018-01-01-91.jpg

We need a :drool: smiley :(

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
:D

It ran perfect with shaders on very high. BUT you can see it slightly in you pics, textures from a short distance looks "dull".. i think High actually looks better.. :eek:

Set it to high, see if you can tell what im talking about?

Kornowski

VIP Member
:D

It ran perfect with shaders on very high. BUT you can see it slightly in you pics, textures from a short distance looks "dull".. i think High actually looks better.. :eek:

Set it to high, see if you can tell what im talking about?

I see what you mean, like in my first picture, the SMG looks darker, Yeah. I actually prefer it like that :p

Any who though, it still looks great! :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
is it me or does Thatguys HD 3870 look so much more detailed than dannys 8800?

im not saying the 8800 is crap guys before you all stary yelling at me lol i would love one anyday but i do see a diffrence in them.

Kornowski

VIP Member
is it me or does Thatguys HD 3870 look so much more detailed than dannys 8800?

im not saying the 8800 is crap guys before you all stary yelling at me lol i would love one anyday but i do see a diffrence in them.

Hmph! :rolleyes:

Looks like I'll have to take some more :p

6kzpte0.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
Have you been inside the mountain yet?... its a maze.. i finally made it out last night :p

I don't want to ruin it, so hilight below ;)

I've just done the part where the Vetol comes into the cave and resques the girl, I'm stuck in there on the lift, have I done it? lol

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
ohh no i started world war 3 :D

for example look at the pebbles on the floor on Thatguys in these 2 pics and look at dannys,I have an eye for detail and if its not perfect i am not satisfied!

Thatguy:

crysis642007-12-3018-03-14-83.jpg

Dannys:

6kzpte0.jpg

dannys pics look darker and less detailed.

sorry dan :D

Cleric7x9

we really need to see side by side screenshots of the same area, it could just be that that part of the game has less detailed ground

Kornowski

VIP Member
I think it's becasue we are in different areas, Possibly if I went to the beach, it'd look like that, only one way to find out I guess though, right ;)

^ Beat me to it! :p