Discuss games you are playing

Hyper_Kagome

I'm in the middle of rotating between Mass Effect 2, God of War III, and Final Fantasy XIII. I tend to take my time with games, see what I can see when it comes to detail and background work, I'm not sure why. Final Fantasy XIII also makes me sit there and think things through when it comes to the Crystariums and Character Evolution.

On the side I'll fail my way though trying to get better at Gears and MW2 online with people on my friends list and team who can kick my ass if ever against me... thankfully I'm on their teams.

Ryeong

Allods online.. It's F2P and i've played wow for 4 years and still think this is somewhat better. Especially if you consider that it's F2P..

Rit

Allods online.. It's F2P and i've played wow for 4 years and still think this is somewhat better. Especially if you consider that it's F2P..

Do they have US and Euro servers? or is it a melting pot server like Silkroad.

Ryeong

Do they have US and Euro servers? or is it a melting pot server like Silkroad.

They have two servers for everyone!. No restrictions between EU. America or Asia. Also, i've spoken to americans in-game (i live in EU) and they say that their latency is perfect. So, i guess that's what you call a melting pot :rolleyes:

Rit

They have two servers for everyone!. No restrictions between EU. America or Asia. Also, i've spoken to americans in-game (i live in EU) and they say that their latency is perfect. So, i guess that's what you call a melting pot :rolleyes:

Hmmm... I might have to give it a try.. If I get addicted I'm blaming you :p

Aastii

VIP Member
After completing HL1, I'm now playing...HL2 :D And loving it a whole lot more to when I last played it a good year or two ago. But not up to ravenholm yet 0.0

Gooberman

not very, the part where it got so intense for me was ravenholm, took me 3 playthroughs to get past it beacuse I kept quitting because I was too damn scared at it :p the fast zombies are terrifying, they come from nowhere

yeah their screaming scared the crap out of me lol

Drenlin

Just played the demo of Audiosurf...holy crap...I want this game. Knights of Cydonia was freaking amazing! If anyone's never played this, go download the demo. Now.

epidemik

Just played the demo of Audiosurf...holy crap...I want this game. Knights of Cydonia was freaking amazing! If anyone's never played this, go download the demo. Now.

Yeah, just keep an eye out on steam for it to go on sale. Its usually about $2 about 3 or 4 times a year it seems.

Its great for procrastinating when you dont want to open up a full game and you've already spent a fair amount of time browsing CF.

Drenlin

I wouldn't even mind paying the full 10 for that. It's definitely worth it...especially since it's one of the few good games that will run on an IGP, haha.

Glliw

Just cause 2 atm, bought it recently such a fun game :) amazing graphics too :D

Does look fun, but the physics are so fake, I'd have a hard time enjoying it knowing that.

Currently playing FFXI since forever lol, and a little bit of GTA:IV here and there which makes me wish I had a bit more graphics card to throw at it. Oh well.

360 just broke for the 5th time in the past 6 months so COD:6 is on hold from being played for awhile. :(