Discuss games you are playing

Ryeong

Does look fun, but the physics are so fake, I'd have a hard time enjoying it knowing that.

Currently playing FFXI since forever lol, and a little bit of GTA:IV here and there which makes me wish I had a bit more graphics card to throw at it. Oh well.

360 just broke for the 5th time in the past 6 months so COD:6 is on hold from being played for awhile. :(

Then you better look forward for the FF XIV online :)

I'm playing Allods online, really nice :) I've played a lot of just cause 2 lately..

Glliw

Then you better look forward for the FF XIV online :)

I'm playing Allods online, really nice :) I've played a lot of just cause 2 lately..

No, I really don't. lol. I haven't even looked at it. This will be my last MMO. Play it to death probably. No time for a second one. The only part that'll be nice is people will leave XI and go to XIV meaning less people on servers, making things like NM camping and cutting out a crafting niche easier, albiet less buyers.

Drenlin

So I've got a 1-month account on XBL right now, and have been having a blast on Halo Wars. (I'm a top 200 3v3 player on my main account)

I'd forgotten how bad everyone is when they first start. I actually won a game using only flamethrowers!

blazin8556

i have been playing modern warfare 2, black and white 2, and downloaded a demo version of crysis. only played crysis long enough to shoot 2 ppl. lol.... haveing to get used to playing shoot em up games on the computer. i was playing on the wii, where you just aim and shoot with the remote. black and white 2 i played for a minute on a friends new game machine along time ago. i tried it on my computer at the time and it kept taking a dump. glad to see this machine i have now tries to do stuff. lol

Hyper_Kagome

Mass Effect 2 was amusing me, EXTREMELY, with all the character flirting. Garrus kept causing the metaphors to go wrong and just... I'm amused.

Anyway I beat my first play through of it, just going through to get the side missions that I missed and do some mining to get the rest of my upgrades... then I'm seriously thinking of doing it on Insanity (I did it on Veteran) to try and get the achievement. I almost have them all.

Annnnd, of course, FFXIII is being worked on too. :)

linkin

VIP Member
McDonalds Free Wifi. there is a mcdonalds acorss the road. it lets you log in to their proxy and you get 50mb of data per login. It doesn't work with steam, etc.. :(

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
McDonalds Free Wifi. there is a mcdonalds acorss the road. it lets you log in to their proxy and you get 50mb of data per login. It doesn't work with steam, etc.. :(

ahh man i bet thats crippling :p

Is $50 the cheapest connection you can get?

Looks like Steam is having MW2 free weekend.

Yup...i already have it though,Not played in a while....got bored of the same maps etc.

joh06937

Mass Effect 2 was amusing me, EXTREMELY, with all the character flirting. Garrus kept causing the metaphors to go wrong and just... I'm amused.

Anyway I beat my first play through of it, just going through to get the side missions that I missed and do some mining to get the rest of my upgrades... then I'm seriously thinking of doing it on Insanity (I did it on Veteran) to try and get the achievement. I almost have them all.

Annnnd, of course, FFXIII is being worked on too. :)

*spoiler* for those who haven't beaten mass effect 2 yet: did the flirting develop into the sex scene at the end (before the final mission)? if so, who'd you do it with?

joh06937

how much are you hoping it is true just so you can have a fapping session :p You do realise there are real women in this world right :p

:mad: :p just kidding. yes i know but i think it is hilarious that a game would do that. also just seeing if anyone went for the obvious choice or the not-so-obvious choices :eek:

Aastii

VIP Member
:mad: :p just kidding. yes i know but i think it is hilarious that a game would do that. also just seeing if anyone went for the obvious choice or the not-so-obvious choices :eek:

look up mortal online, how they do THAT in a game is, well not hilarious, it is a little worrying that people will play it