Discussion/Beta Testing thread - Black Hole

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Here's an update with my new OC

capturewd.jpg

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Hey guys, the gpu benchmark will take some time since I don't know how to import my 3d scene in the program.
So we'll release version 3.2 Friday!!!
Tests from the beta will be automatically included in the benchmark table, didn't change the benchmark code anymore.

Also a question to you guys, does it matter if we don't award the current version? It takes some time :p. Next version will have awards again.

The release will be in the same thread as the current.

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
I think we can skip the awards. If people want to know who got the highest and lowest scores they can just look at the table of results.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I've been running Prime95 on my desktop all day. Looks like that OC is stable, though Steam did crash when the computer first started.

FuryRosewood

could have been but never know. anyway, i dont care about awards, just want to retest at 4.4ghz when the new version comes out

wolfeking

banned
I hope it is Open GL and not a .exe. lol. Anyway, please don't limit it to DX11 cards. Not all of us have them currently.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I hope it is Open GL and not a .exe. lol. Anyway, please don't limit it to DX11 cards. Not all of us have them currently.

It's Open GL, but it will probably be DX11... It has more features and looks nicer.
And i doubt DX9 is able to use MLAA

wolfeking

banned
not worried about DX9. I am worried about DX10, as that is what my lappy and desktop use.
Unless I am stupid, I thought it was one or the other, not both. As far as DX and Open GL that is. And if it will work on open GL, then it would not be hard to port it to Open CL to work on Linux, but your .exe of the beta program does not play nice with Wine (neither does AS SSD, so not a big deal).

Virssagòn

VIP Member
not worried about DX9. I am worried about DX10, as that is what my lappy and desktop use.
Unless I am stupid, I thought it was one or the other, not both. As far as DX and Open GL that is. And if it will work on open GL, then it would not be hard to port it to Open CL to work on Linux, but your .exe of the beta program does not play nice with Wine (neither does AS SSD, so not a big deal).

I mean with the preview that I'll post pictures/videos.
It's made for dx11, and probably it will be an exe.

wolfeking

banned
I know that. I was just rambeling a bit.
Will it be a DX11 only like 3d mark 11, or will it be "DX11" like BF3 where it will work on older cards at a reduced rate?