Discussion/Beta Testing thread - Black Hole

Here you go Smileman, I still didn't overclock it it's still at stock.

16m4prk.png

Pretty nice scores for only stock, very nice multithreaded score!
The singlethreaded takes it down though.
I will fix that sensitivity, because after you reach 1000, every second adds 100 more!
If you want me to help with overclocking, just send me a message. I'd like you to test on 4.4ghz if you want to oc anyway.

For some reason, my mobo made it run 3.5ghz when I said stock.
No turbo on though, here's my score @3.5ghz. The ivy bridge has a nice improvement seeing this.

i72600k35ghz.jpg

Pretty nice score. I like the wallpaper by the way, the Lamborghini Aventador is my favourite car! :)

Nice scores there.
I think I'll need to make the singlethreaded a bit less sensitive and multi a bit more since most i5's at almost same clock speed seem to score 2500 all 4!
Btw, your i5 scores the same as an i5 2500k @4.3ghz, seems realistic. The i5 3570k scores 47xx points at 4.4ghz though.

Ty,
most thanks to spirit and ashley for the design, I just put the 2 backgrounds in one lol.
The code is mine though.
Like always, you take the eternal lead xD.
But I hope this time that I or someone else can get you off the mighty trone. :p
Nice scores, great multithreaded!

Yeah not bad for a dual core with no HT.

Is like 2066.13 the highest single threaded will go or something? lol

Is like 2066.13 the highest single threaded will go or something? lol
Nope. It will go higher.
Untitled-32_zpscb1c72e2.png

Note on the OC: Chip maxes out at 4.8GHz with HT on. 5GHz was easy enough with it off. Going to try 5.2 next, maybe higher.

5.2= no boot. 5.1 is fine though. Still not good enough though.
Untitled-32_zps834b7d42.png

Next up better cooling to get an even higher clock (as 1.525V is really hot on a 212EVO).

Last edited:
Nice^^
Weird, it seems that I can hit 3000 points on multithreaded...
But anyway, I need to work on both calculations though.

yea, but you also have to take account that HT is off for those 2 runs. Likely going to leave it off till I get some better cooling, as it is a good 5-7*C add on with it enabled.

4.8+ should get 3K+ Multithreaded with HT on, but I am not going to reboot to see right now.

Back