E6600 on ASUS P5B Deluxe

Grey410

Nope

Didn't Pro say that his HSF wiggles too?

He said his doesnt wiggle at all. So huh. I'd say a wigglin HSF sounds like its not making good contact to me. Plus with my bios reading 40C I'd say I really am at that temp. I get 58C under full load. :(

Rambo

He said his doesnt wiggle at all. So huh. I'd say a wigglin HSF sounds like its not making good contact to me. Plus with my bios reading 40C I'd say I really am at that temp. I get 58C under full load. :(

Well, perhaps something is wrong then. Have you read any reviews about your HSF? Maybe they might talk about it...?

But ok then, maybe you're right, perhaps it will help if you get a different one.

P.S. How much are you going to be selling your current one for? :p

Grey410

Price

Well, perhaps something is wrong then. Have you read any reviews about your HSF? Maybe they might talk about it...?

But ok then, maybe you're right, perhaps it will help if you get a different one.

P.S. How much are you going to be selling your current one for? :p

Well I payed $47 with 6$ shipping. I'd like to sell it for $40 with shipping? If not maybe best offer.

Rambo

Well I payed $47 with 6$ shipping. I'd like to sell it for $40 with shipping? If not maybe best offer.

Oh. I think I'd be best off just buying it from a UK seller. I had a feeling you were English, but oh well... :D (I forgot to look at your location...)

Grey410

Oh yeah

Well I ordered the Scythe Mine from newegg as it was 34.99 with free shipping. Plus I orderd some ram as 2 of my buddies are only running 1gb and wanted to move up to 2 gigs each. The LAN is going down this Friday! We're all on vacation and it's already been going down all week :D

Rambo

Well I ordered the Scythe Mine from newegg as it was 34.99 with free shipping. Plus I orderd some ram as 2 of my buddies are only running 1gb and wanted to move up to 2 gigs each. The LAN is going down this Friday! We're all on vacation and it's already been going down all week :D

Hehe, nice! I've never been to a LAN before - mainly as they don't have them where I am...

Anyway, let us know how you get on with it! :)

P.S. What is it with you and the colour blue? :p

Grey410

Bleh. Bomp!

Hehe, nice! I've never been to a LAN before - mainly as they don't have them where I am...

Anyway, let us know how you get on with it! :)

P.S. What is it with you and the colour blue? :p

Just something different than the plain ole' black. Well newegg actually jacked me on the HSF. They had it in stock then charged me. Then waited 2 days before telling me it was out of stock. So they held my whole order and I may not get the RAM before the LAN.

On another note my GF bought an HP from Best Buy (before we were dating) and it broke 4 times with hardware issues. So finally they agree to give her a new one due to the no lemon policy. So I talked them into giving her a Core Duo 2 E6400 2gb DDR2, 250gb HD, Lightscribe DVD-RW and the other standard HP crap all for no charge to replace her P4 2.6HT, 512mb ram, Geforce 4 Mx440. BOOYAH Best Buy. Now just replacing the PS and add a Video card and BOMP. :D