Favorite OS

Jet

VIP Member
XP Professional is good enough for me. I think I will eventually upgrade to Vista, but right now I'm fine with XP.

Burgerbob

Personally i love 2000 pro, runs on anything and is compatible with anything... but i like XP for functionality. I like vista, as it looks good and is a step ahead... i like Ubuntu, for being free and promoting FF and the GIMP. I like too many. You should ask what ones we dont like. (Hint: 98/ME!!!!!)

The_Beast

I would have to say the windows XP or vista, i don't have vista but will be upgrading to it once the major bugs are fixed

run4it

xp pro for me. vista seems like too much of a resource hog and every time microsoft makes a new os it is more dumbed down than its predecessor. I understand that they wanna make it so computer-stupid people can use it but it becomes a pain in the ass for people who know what they are doing.

tlarkin

VIP Member
I can tell you my likes and dislikes of all the OSes I run if you really want to know all the details

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
windows me. that operating system rocked!

You are joking right? :D

Windows Me has got to have been the worst OS Microsoft ever released....it wasnt fit for use:D

This thread should have been made into a poll so its easier to see the results.