FS: Computer Parts

SirKenin

banned
Well.. I'm pondering it as I'm surfing the forums. What I might do is put in a maximum bid and give you my username with the understanding that that bid includes shipping.. One possibility. Ugh. Ebay.. grrrrr. I wouldn't mind the card, although I don't really need it because I found my 9800 Pro last night and that's all I really need in that other computer.. But whatever. That x850 would be pretty darn quick for an AGP card.

Geoff

VIP Member
the card is deffinately gonna sell 4 more than $51, im gonna say about $210..

Deffinetly not that high, i was thinking it would sell for around $100-$130, since the x850XT PE's i've priced there have been around $175.

SirKenin

banned
That would be great if it was in fact an x850 XT PE, but it's not. Anyone can go buy an x850 Pro for $130 brand new (the ATi version) and unlock it themselves. That was the way I was looking at it anyways. It's still an x850 Pro no matter how you look at it, right? ;)

However, Ebay can produce some surprising results for computer parts. I've seen people pay more than it's worth new, just so they can say they've won an auction. So you never know, it could easily demand top dollar.

Geoff

VIP Member
That would be great if it was in fact an x850 XT PE, but it's not. Anyone can go buy an x850 Pro for $130 brand new (the ATi version) and unlock it themselves. That was the way I was looking at it anyways. It's still an x850 Pro no matter how you look at it, right? ;)

However, Ebay can produce some surprising results for computer parts. I've seen people pay more than it's worth new, just so they can say they've won an auction. So you never know, it could easily demand top dollar.

It's more then an x850PRO, because its actually performing exactly the same as an x850XT PE now. And besides, its not a guarantee that you can get it to unlock. Many people here have the same card but never could get it unlocked.

jp198780

[-0MEGA-];522935 said:
Deffinetly not that high, i was thinking it would sell for around $100-$130, since the x850XT PE's i've priced there have been around $175.

we'll see :cool:....

people on ebay just dont quit, if they want it bad enough, they'll keep bidding...

and why is SirKenin banned?

Yo-Yo

I might be interested in the power supply, I will have to see if my new graphics card will work with my current ps.

Geoff

VIP Member
Wow! It sold for $189! And to think i was selling it here for $110, and possibly to SirKenin for $90 :p