gaming mouse

4W4K3

VIP Member
I almost never see anyone use the mouse in their left hands anymore, mine can be used both ways but i'm right handed.

Mr.Suave

There is far more potential for problems in the wireless world.
well in the future they'll fix those problems wouldnt they? And if wireless has too many problems that cant be fixed then y are companies investing money in it?? and seeing how wireless is still new, of course there will be problems.
im sure when the wired mouse was just starting out they had problems too.

"**Compared to conventional 27 MHz wireless." They are comparing them to old wireless mice, not wired mice.
i dont see "**" next to where is says "4X faster than conventional mice" i only see the "**" in
With a 5X** stronger connection
to me its saying the strength of the connection is 5X faster than the strength of connection of a conventional wireless mouse, which is 27MHz, not 5X faster than a conventional wired mouse but 4X faster.
g5 is laser, 6.4megapixels per second processing, and on the fly sensitivity changing... in addition it has special gaming feet under it, and a cartridge so you can choose how much it weighs! VERY good mouse! unless your left handed... lol
so does the copperhead, you can buy weights for it too

4W4K3

VIP Member
Mr.Suave said:
well in the future they'll fix those problems wouldnt they? And if wireless has too many problems that cant be fixed then y are companies investing money in it?? and seeing how wireless is still new, of course there will be problems.
im sure when the wired mouse was just starting out they had problems too.

Wireless mice operating at 2.4GHz frequency interfere with cordless house phones by operating at the same frequency. It's not a major problem, but a potential problem. Batteries will ALWAYS be needed, major complaint factor of anyone who uses a wireless mouse (i dont know anyone who would rather have batteries over no batteries). Unless they discover an un-ending power source in the near future this will not change.

You'll also notice wireless mice are considerably more expensive to equal/better wired mice (Razer series for example?), yet another factor i predict will not change in the near future. The "convenience" of having a wire somewhere else isn't worth the batteries/chargin, the money, or the many other issues i find in many wireless products. If you're a serious gamer, and you don't want to have to sacrifice gameplay to troubleshoot your mouse, you'll save money and frustration and go with what is proven to be functional, a wired mouse. Of course if you can afford it, and these minor inconveniences don't bother you, more power to you, i'm not saying wireless mice aren't for ANYONE, they jsut aren't for EVERYONE.