Garage Sale Rare RAM, PSP, and More

bebopin64

I will entertain trades for 4 channel car amps, rims, and suspension parts for an 8G Mitsubishi Galant (yeah right). I will also trade for a turbocharger. if anyone has an old one lying around.

Ku-sama

banned
would you take an amp of these specs for the laptop?

• 600 watts, 4-Channel Amplifier
  • RMS Power Output:
    • 4 Ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
    • 2 Ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
    • 4 Ohms Bridged: 300 watts x 2 chan.

bebopin64

i want that amp but its not worth the laptop to me. they amp may or may not be worth $600+ but i only need 200w peak if i were going to buy a 4 channel amp.

js1091

hey bro, i have an alpine 4ch amp, 240w i believe that i would be happy to trade for your laptop i add $450 via paypal. I also have a bunch of speakers (no subs) that i could also trade. I have 2 sets of 6x9s, 6.5s, and 5.25s. Let me know, pm me.

js1091

i know, pardon me i was just trying to make a nice trade in my favor...however ill stop being stingy. $600 shipped for the lappy and you got yourself a deal, ill shoot you a PM too just to make sure you get the message.

Last edited:

lovely?

is the psu a thermaltake? cause i'm working with a jerry-rigged one and on a very short leash right now concerning gaming (i hooked my psu to a meter and it peaks at about 230w. with a readeon x800gto, that doesn't go too far) i'm willing to pay anywhere from 20-45 dollars, if it's a good brand

lovely?

raid-max. i've heard of them, but is it very reliable? because i want 450 true watts, not peak watts.
(also, i'm looking at a thermaltake 430W for 37$ on newegg... can you beat that?)

Last edited:

sup2jzgte

I have an 12" Eclipse SW8122DVC, with custom Enclosure for sale or trade, if interested PM bebopin64. Here is some specs, also check for reviews if you would like. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is because I went all JL audio for my car. This was used with a Kicker Mono block for less than a year, before my friend started working for JL and started getting me some deals that I could not pass up. So if you are interested PM and see if we can work something out.

Now this is NOT a hijack this is intended for bebopin64.

* Santoprene Surround * Aluminum Cone * Dual Mirror-Image Spiders * Aluminum Voice Coil Former * "Bottomless" Design * Aero-Vented Pole Piece * Cast Aluminum Frame * Double-Stacked Magnet * Small Sealed-Box Enclosure * Continuous Power Handling: 500W * Music Power Handling: 1,000W * New Dual Voice Coil (SW8122DVC) * QCA (Quick Change Assembly)

Fs: 27Hz

Qts: .30

DCR: 4.0/coil

Vas: 3.2 cuft

Xmax: 1.30

Last edited:

bebopin64

raid-max. i've heard of them, but is it very reliable? because i want 450 true watts, not peak watts.
(also, i'm looking at a thermaltake 430W for 37$ on newegg... can you beat that?)

i can give you mine for $20 but it wont be quite as good as that one.

bebopin64

I have an 12" Eclipse SW8122DVC, with custom Enclosure for sale or trade, if interested PM bebopin64. Here is some specs, also check for reviews if you would like. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is because I went all JL audio for my car. This was used with a Kicker Mono block for less than a year, before my friend started working for JL and started getting me some deals that I could not pass up. So if you are interested PM and see if we can work something out.

Now this is NOT a hijack this is intended for bebopin64.

* Santoprene Surround * Aluminum Cone * Dual Mirror-Image Spiders * Aluminum Voice Coil Former * "Bottomless" Design * Aero-Vented Pole Piece * Cast Aluminum Frame * Double-Stacked Magnet * Small Sealed-Box Enclosure * Continuous Power Handling: 500W * Music Power Handling: 1,000W * New Dual Voice Coil (SW8122DVC) * QCA (Quick Change Assembly)

Fs: 27Hz

Qts: .30

DCR: 4.0/coil

Vas: 3.2 cuft

Xmax: 1.30

im upgrading to a dual sub setup so i would really need 2 of these otherwise it would only be a mild upgrade.

sup2jzgte

im upgrading to a dual sub setup so i would really need 2 of these otherwise it would only be a mild upgrade.

AHHHH I see, I kind of did the samething, except I have 4 JL W 7. Good luck finding what you need :) I wish I could have helped, so now I'm off to RipBay :(