Garage Sale Rare RAM, PSP, and More

bebopin64

I have an 12" Eclipse SW8122DVC, with custom Enclosure for sale or trade, if interested PM bebopin64. Here is some specs, also check for reviews if you would like. The only reason I'm getting rid of this is because I went all JL audio for my car. This was used with a Kicker Mono block for less than a year, before my friend started working for JL and started getting me some deals that I could not pass up. So if you are interested PM and see if we can work something out.

Now this is NOT a hijack this is intended for bebopin64.

* Santoprene Surround * Aluminum Cone * Dual Mirror-Image Spiders * Aluminum Voice Coil Former * "Bottomless" Design * Aero-Vented Pole Piece * Cast Aluminum Frame * Double-Stacked Magnet * Small Sealed-Box Enclosure * Continuous Power Handling: 500W * Music Power Handling: 1,000W * New Dual Voice Coil (SW8122DVC) * QCA (Quick Change Assembly)

Fs: 27Hz

Qts: .30

DCR: 4.0/coil

Vas: 3.2 cuft

Xmax: 1.30

can you get me a good deal on a really high power 2 channel amp? someone practically gave me 2 working 10" kicker subs in a box. they need 300W RMS eachto really shine.

Ku-sama

banned
he also has a better Amp, 1600w peak..

Number of Channels 2
RMS Power (4 ohms) 310 watts x 2 chan.
RMS Power (2 ohms) 370 watts x 2 chan.
RMS Power (1 ohm) Not Stable
Bridged RMS Power 740 watts x 1 chan.
Peak Power Output 1600 watts

the amp can be turned down to the 300w RMS your looking for if thats the amount of wattage that you need...... what are you willing to trade for it?

Last edited:

bebopin64

he also has a better Amp, 1600w peak..

Number of Channels 2
RMS Power (4 ohms) 310 watts x 2 chan.
RMS Power (2 ohms) 370 watts x 2 chan.
RMS Power (1 ohm) Not Stable
Bridged RMS Power 740 watts x 1 chan.
Peak Power Output 1600 watts

the amp can be turned down to the 300w RMS your looking for if thats the amount of wattage that you need...... what are you willing to trade for it?

i would trade everything but the laptop for that amp. thats fair considering their price on ebay and craigslist. that is as long as its a good brand. what brand is it?

bebopin64

might i add that i really want that amp assuming it can match the advertised numbers on the box. i bought a 700watt peak power amp that could only put out 500 peak.

bebopin64

ku sama can you get back to me i really need an amp to power my 2 audiobahn subs. what brand is it and do you want the psp. very reasonable trade.

Ku-sama

banned
yeah, i have stuff, i was just waiting to see if you wanted to trade the stuff or not beofre i shipped (so i can save on the shipping) also, if you dont mind i have to meet up with my friend to get the amp (its at his house, i ran out of room to store stuff)

bebopin64

yeah, i have stuff, i was just waiting to see if you wanted to trade the stuff or not beofre i shipped (so i can save on the shipping) also, if you dont mind i have to meet up with my friend to get the amp (its at his house, i ran out of room to store stuff)

yeah thats cool but i need to get it asap cause i have the dual carbon fiber 700w subs and the box. All I need is the amp to go with. This is cool too because doing a trade i will have some money left over for my new HU or 4 channel amp. i think i will get the 4 channel DUB amp with the spinner rim in center :)