gateway t1620

Ino

i just installed xp..

i have 4 ?! unknown on my device manager:

audio device on high definition audio bus
unknown device
unknown device
unknown device

i also have a removable disk which can be seen on my computer and a safety remove hardware on my system tray.

mic not working, buttons not working :D

any updates?

Last edited:

mirous

i just installed xp..

unknown device
unknown device
unknown device

i also have a removable disk which can be seen on my computer and a safety remove hardware on my system tray.

any updates?

Device is the microphone on the lid (I think), no idea here, neither the Vista driver works.

3 unknown devs are buttons. manually reintalled buttons driver from vista and they work partially (mute, play, pause, stop, ffw, rew work OK with MediaPlayer 11, Music, DVD and "arrow" button are dead)

mirous

i just installed xp..

unknown device
unknown device
unknown device

any updates?

One update on Mic driver. What I did I just backed up both HD Audio drivers from Vista using Driver Magician. Then I recovered those drivers in XP also for the last missing Audio device. The status changed, now it is listed in the group of audio thing and the system just puts exclamation to it with comment "device could not be started". BUT. I tried Skype and the mic works! The only thing I have to do is set up the proper gain to avoid excessive noise on the mic input. I called to my family in Europe yesterday without any problem. I assume this microphone is still missing some drivers for it's digital features, but it works for me in Skype, that all I need.

chris89

i just installed xp..

unknown device
unknown device
unknown device

any updates?

The audio device on high definition audio bus refers to the hdmi audio output. If your windows sound works fine and if you won't be using HDMI to hook ur laptop up to an HDTV, it's safe to Disable this device. Since i have a Gateway t-1628 and those are the same devices i have left but my computer works great with all 4 of those "unknown devices" Disabled. I would like to know what those 3 Unknown Devices" are though... They said they are Microsoft ACPI Compliant Embedded Controller. Actually i realized that i don't have the modem driver installed. Where can i find that driver? I have 5 devices disabled and my computer works great. There's One thing that ticks me off the is the GPU Core and memory clocks Are supposed to be running at 400mhz Core clock and 200mhz Memory clock and in GPUZ it says the core is at 57mhz and memory is at 401mhz. PC Wizard 2008 says that the GPU core clock is running at 171mhz and the memory is at 401mhz... Here's is what PC Wizard says. I copied it. This GPU Core speed is not at it's Proper Speed, Therefore Your NOT getting proper 3d performance as what it's Meant to be running at... So ur getting Significantly Reduced 3d performance out of ur Graphics Card. Please use GPUZ and PC Wizard 2008 to see what ur GPU is running at and Post what it says Please! THANK YOU By The Way i think a VIDEO BIOS UPDATE Might fix these clock problems, where could i find a new Video Bios update for this chipset/ graphics adapter? Also GPUZ and PC Wizard 2008 say that my chipset is the RS690M, But wikipedia says that the RS690M would have the Radeon X1250 but my Laptop says it's the Radeon X1270... Is there something i missing? Anywho even if it was an x1250 it should be at 350mhz. PLEASE, Anyone have any insight on this odd "situation/ conclusion"?

GPU Information :
Number of GPU : 1
Codename : RS690M
Memory Type : SDRAM
GPU Frequency : 171.84 MHz - [initial : 400 MHz]
Memory Frequency GPU : 400.96 MHz - [initial : 200 MHz]
DirectX Support : 9.0c
Pixel Shader Version : 2.0

This Came Directly From wikipedia

RS690M AMD M690 chipset February 2007 Turion 64 X2,
Athlon 64 X2 mobile 80nm, 800mhz FSB Radeon X700 IGP
(Radeon X1250, 350 MHz), AVIVO, HDCP, no HDMI SB600 A-Link Express II Mobile chipset
Powerplay 7.0

RS690T AMD M690T chipset February 2007 Turion 64 X2,
(Radeon X1270, 400 MHz), AVIVO, HDMI with HDCP SB600 A-Link Express II Mobile chipset
Powerplay 7.0

Last edited:

Link

About two weeks ago I bought a Gateway T-1628 when it was on sale at Bestbuy while I was on vacation. So far I am pretty pleased with its performance value. Its by far the cheapest PC I have bought to date yet its still suprisingly fast for the price I paid. Not being a fan of Vista took me on an Oddyssey seeking out how to downgrade from Vista to XP. This is what allowed me find this great forum. Here are my questions:

First I am curious if the issue occurs in Vista too but according to Catalyst mine is 400 core 200 mem which is what its supposed to be at. Has anyone else seen the issue? Has it been confirmed in performance tests? Does the 3d absolutely suck with the t-162* with XP installed or is it still as good or better than with vista installed? And finally has it been fixed or are you just dealin' with it?

metal_777

01 .NET Framework
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa731542.aspx
(because XP pro sp 2 doesn't have this and some drivers require it.) Save file into a directory on your USB stick named "01 dot Net Framework"

02 AMD Turion
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_871_14098,00.html
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/setup.zip extract zip file and save contents into a directory on your zip drive named "02 AMD Turion"
AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology Driver Version 1.3.2.0053 for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64) - Allows the system to automatically adjust the CPU speed, voltage and power combination to match the instantaneous user performance need. This package is a user friendly localized software installation of the driver designed for end-users. This driver supports AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 x86 and x64 Editions.

03 ATI SMBus
http://ftp.us.dell.com/chipset/R134875.EXE save file on your USB stick in a directory named "03 ATI SMBus"

04 AMD Dual-Core Optimizer
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/Setup.exe
Save file into a directory on your USB stick called "04 AMD Dual-Core Optimizer"
AMD Dual-Core Optimizer - The AMD Dual-Core Optimizer can help improve some PC gaming video performance by compensating for those applications that bypass the Windows API for timing by directly using the RDTSC (Read Time Stamp Counter) instruction. Applications that rely on RDTSC do not benefit from the logic in the operating system to properly account for the affect of power management mechanisms on the rate at which a processor core's Time Stamp Counter (TSC) is incremented. The AMD Dual-Core Optimizer helps to correct the resulting video performance effects or other incorrect timing effects that these applications may experience on dual-core processor systems, by periodically adjusting the core time-stamp-counters, so that they are synchronized.

05 VIDEO
Radeon Omega Driver 4.8.442
http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=Files&go=cat&dwn_cat_id=14
(Thanks Resolver1 !) Download ati_omega_xp2k_48442.exe and save it onto your usb stick in a directory called "05 VIDEO"

06 NETWORK
ftp://210.51.181.211/cn/nic/rtlsetup-pcie(664).zip Unzip and save the directory onto you USB stick as "06 NETWORK".

07 SOUNDCARD
http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/getFile.asp?id=21374&dscr=SigmaTel Audio DriverVersion: 5.10.5185.0
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/sound/integrated/D00758-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00758-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "07 SOUNDCARD"

08 buttons(hotstart)vista
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/misc/A20381-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\A20381-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "08 buttons"
(This is an incomplete fix for the media buttons.)

09 TOUCHPAD
http://drivers.synaptics.com/Synaptics_Driver_v10_1_8_XP32.exe Download and save the file into your USB stick in a directory named "09 TOUCHPAD"

10 CARDREADER
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/portable/mx3000/D00620-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00620-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "10 CARDREADER"

11 WEBCAM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/webcam/D20189-001-002.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D20189-001-002.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "11 WEBCAM"

12 MODEM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/portable/mx3000/D00670-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00670-001-001.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "12 MODEM"

I'm Having problems with the FTP files, I can't download them, I dont have logun and password, how do i get these files? how do i get an id and pass?

Tanks!!!!

metal_777

Here's a link to the drivers....

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/search.asp?st=pn&param=1015326R

Is that what you're looking for?

I'm looking for these:

ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...81-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\A20381-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "08 buttons"

10 CARDREADER
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...20-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00620-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "10 CARDREADER"

12 MODEM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...70-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00670-001-001.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "12 MODEM"

Tanks!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for these:
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...81-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\A20381-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "08 buttons"

For that, consider chatting live with a support rep.

10 CARDREADER
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...20-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00620-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "10 CARDREADER"

12 MODEM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_s...70-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00670-001-001.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "12 MODEM"

Are you looking for drivers? If so, you can download those from the link I provided.

This is for a Gateway T-1628, right?

metal_777

Are you looking for drivers? If so, you can download those from the link I provided.

This is for a Gateway T-1628, right?

Yes, I'm looking for drivers but i cant download from the FTP, it asks for id and pass that i dont have:p is there other way?

GATEWAY T-1620

Tanks!!!

drcapable

did you find what you were looking for?

The audio device on high definition audio bus refers to the hdmi audio output. If your windows sound works fine and if you won't be using HDMI to hook ur laptop up to an HDTV, it's safe to Disable this device. Since i have a Gateway t-1628 and those are the same devices i have left but my computer works great with all 4 of those "unknown devices" Disabled. I would like to know what those 3 Unknown Devices" are though... They said they are Microsoft ACPI Compliant Embedded Controller. Actually i realized that i don't have the modem driver installed. Where can i find that driver? I have 5 devices disabled and my computer works great. There's One thing that ticks me off the is the GPU Core and memory clocks Are supposed to be running at 400mhz Core clock and 200mhz Memory clock and in GPUZ it says the core is at 57mhz and memory is at 401mhz. PC Wizard 2008 says that the GPU core clock is running at 171mhz and the memory is at 401mhz... Here's is what PC Wizard says. I copied it. This GPU Core speed is not at it's Proper Speed, Therefore Your NOT getting proper 3d performance as what it's Meant to be running at... So ur getting Significantly Reduced 3d performance out of ur Graphics Card. Please use GPUZ and PC Wizard 2008 to see what ur GPU is running at and Post what it says Please! THANK YOU By The Way i think a VIDEO BIOS UPDATE Might fix these clock problems, where could i find a new Video Bios update for this chipset/ graphics adapter? Also GPUZ and PC Wizard 2008 say that my chipset is the RS690M, But wikipedia says that the RS690M would have the Radeon X1250 but my Laptop says it's the Radeon X1270... Is there something i missing? Anywho even if it was an x1250 it should be at 350mhz. PLEASE, Anyone have any insight on this odd "situation/ conclusion"?

GPU Information :
Number of GPU : 1
Codename : RS690M
Memory Type : SDRAM
GPU Frequency : 171.84 MHz - [initial : 400 MHz]
Memory Frequency GPU : 400.96 MHz - [initial : 200 MHz]
DirectX Support : 9.0c
Pixel Shader Version : 2.0

This Came Directly From wikipedia

RS690M AMD M690 chipset February 2007 Turion 64 X2,
(Radeon X1250, 350 MHz), AVIVO, HDCP, no HDMI SB600 A-Link Express II Mobile chipset
Powerplay 7.0

RS690T AMD M690T chipset February 2007 Turion 64 X2,
(Radeon X1270, 400 MHz), AVIVO, HDMI with HDCP SB600 A-Link Express II Mobile chipset
Powerplay 7.0

I wanted to follow up and see if you found what you were looking for, also did all the drivers work for you? Please let me know if there are any updates to this post

Gateway t-1620

markerman1971

Gateway T-1628

Wow. I'm really disappointed in Gateway's lack of support for XP regarding the T-1628 Laptop. I'm in the same boat as many of the posts. I'm finally down to the (3) unknown devices is the device manager. Hmmmmmm......I know one of them has to be the nifty 10-button dealio......which I've seen many posts on for links to drivers but when I go to install I get the message something to the effect of won't support this system or something. Arrrrggggghhhh.

Does anyone have any idea what the remaining (2) unknown devices might be? After working on this one.....I'll never by a gateway. :confused:

Thanks in advance for anyones suggestions.

sku11

Gateway M 6824

Hi all, first thanx to all, I was able to get my 6824 down to XP. With sound :)

But I tried to play a little bit. And I have an issue with clonezilla sw. I have backed up all original Vista stuff on USB hdd. That worked fine and I have all images I made. the problem appears when I want to get the image back on laptop SATA drive. I'm able to start clonezilla, map usb drive as source and than it shows me just one option to go as target drive which is "sdc1" partition. But my SATA drive partition where I want to put the image back is "sda1". Anyone knows the way?
Could you please provide the link for all the xp drivers? I want to install win xp on my m6824. I couldn't get the driver for xp. Thanks in advance...

magari

help me please

I need the user and password of ftp server for download file...

ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/sound/integrated/D00758-001-001.exe[/URL] Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00758-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "07 SOUNDCARD"

ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/misc/A20381-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\A20381-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "08 buttons"

09 TOUCHPAD
http://drivers.synaptics.com/Synaptics_Driver_v10_1_8_XP32.exe Download and save the file into your USB stick in a directory named "09 TOUCHPAD"

10 CARDREADER
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/portable/mx3000/D00620-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00620-001-001\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "10 CARDREADER"

11 WEBCAM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_vista/webcam/D20189-001-002.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D20189-001-002.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "11 WEBCAM"

12 MODEM
ftp://ftp.gateway.com/pub/hardware_support/drivers/win_xp/portable/mx3000/D00670-001-001.exe Run the file then copy C:\cabs\D00670-001-001.exe\ onto the UDB stick and rename it "12 MODEM"

I then installed XP pro with sp2 slipstreamed onto my Gateway t1620.
I installed each of the divers in the order I listed above.
Most of the Gateway cab directories have setup.exe files. Here are a list of the executables in each directory:

01 run dotnetfx.exe
02 run setup.exe
03 run R134875.EXE
04 run Setup.exe
05 run ati_omega_xp2k_48442.exe
06 run setup.exe
07 run setup.exe
08 run Hotstart.cmd
09 run Synaptics_Driver_v10_1_8_XP32.exe
10 run setup.exe
11 run setup.exe
12 run setup.exe

I then connected the Gateway t1620 to an ethernet cord to my LAN and ran Windows Update in custom mode so that I could select all of the hardware driver updates that it found. Windows Update has all of the WiFi drivers. I ran Windows Update repeatedly until it didn't find any more drivers or other updates. I was able to then install my digital voice recorder software without any device driver problems.
After that I installed the free version of AVG anti-virus and antispyware to satisfy the Windows Security Center.

I hope this all helps and makes some sense. This process produced good results for me.

The XP system runs a lot better than the Vista system! I saved the whole new instalation to another image using Clonezilla, and remounted Vista to checkup on how the digital microphone is hooked up. (I noticed that originally the camera software had not worked in Vista.) The t1620 with Vista installed is so slow and cluncky compaired to the t1620 with XP installed!

I will continue to work on getting the built-in digital microphone working and to get the media buttons to connect to something, but outside of that I now have a more functional operating system with XP than with Vista.

Thanks everyone for all of your research![/QUOTE]

Veggii

well this is a very nice thread ty everyone for hard work.
I have signed up too add abit of info too this thread as i have a gateway T-1625. I recently purchase this laptop and didnt think much about it looked good had vista on it.so i went to partition hardrive and my partition software didnt work in vista so i tried a new parttiton software and the damn thing deleted everything! no vista disk,no recovery diask, cant read the vista product key code number on bottom, so i had to load my trusty XPpro ! then the off to the gateway website and oh shit no support WTF!!! I so i basically got to about were you guys are except i'm running catalyst 9.2 vid driver I found this little program called unknown device identifier and ran well i have try not sure if i did run it proper but i did the report>notepad and check this out;

NT: Driver Problem detected: attempting to fix...
NT: Driver hopefully fixed, retrying...
Craig Hart's PCI+AGP bus sniffer, Version 1.6, freeware made in 1996-2005.

Searching for Devices using CFG Mechanism 1 [OS: Win XP Service Pack 3]

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Device 7910h Unknown
Command 0006h (Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 3220h (Supports 66MHz, Received Target Abort, Received Master Abort, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
Self test 00h (Self test not supported)
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to HOST
Subsystem ID 12341002h Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 1, Device Function 0
Device 7912h Unknown
Command 0007h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster)
Status 0230h (Has Capabilities List, Supports 66MHz, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 1, Subordinate Bus Number 1
Secondary Bus Command 000Ch (ISA mapping, VGA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 2220h (Supports 66MHz, Received Master Abort, Medium Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 40h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 00009000h to 00009FFFh (32-bit I/O space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : CFD00000h to CFEFFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 00000000B0000000h to 00000000BFFFFFFFh
New Capabilities List Present:
HyperTransport Capability
SubType : MSI Mapping
Subsystem ID & Subsystem Vendor ID Capability
SSVID : 1002h
SSID : 7912h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 5, Device Function 0
Device 7915h Unknown
Status 0010h (Has Capabilities List, Fast Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
Cache line size 32 Bytes (8 DWords)
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 2, Subordinate Bus Number 7
Secondary Bus Command 0004h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 0000h
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 0000F000h to 0000FFFFh (32-bit I/O space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : FAC00000h to FEBFFFFFh
Prefetchable Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
Power Management Capability, Version 1.2
Does not support low power State D1 or D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D3hot, D3cold
PME# signalling is currently disabled
Current Power State : D0 (Device operational, no power saving)
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Expansion Slot
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Fatal
Device Status :
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 247
Link Control :
Asynchronous Clocking in Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x16
Slot Capabilities :
Hot Plug Surprise is Possible
Hot Plug Capable
Slot Power Limit Value : 23.800 Watts
Physical slot Number 0
Message Signalled Interrupt Capability
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
SSID : 1234h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 7, Device Function 0
Device 7917h Unknown
Revision 00h, Header Type 01h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 8, Subordinate Bus Number 13
Secondary Bus Command 0004h (ISA mapping)
Secondary Bus Status 2000h (Received Master Abort, Fast Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 00h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : 0000A000h to 0000AFFFh (32-bit I/O space)
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : F0200000h to F02FFFFFh
Power Management Capability, Version 1.2
3.3v AUX Current required : 0mA (Self powered)
PCI Express Capability, Version 1
Device/Port Type :
Root port of PCI Express Root Complex
Port Type :
Port is an Expansion Slot
Device Control :
Unsupported Request Severity is Fatal
Device Status :
Link Capabilities :
Maximum Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Maximum Link Width : x1
Link Port Number : 4
Link Control :
Common Clock Configuration In Use
Link Status :
Current Link Speed : 2.5Gb/s
Current Link Width : x1
Slot Capabilities :
Slot Power Limit Value : 8.000 Watts
Physical slot Number 0
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 32-bit addresses
SSID : 1234h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 18, Device Function 0
Device 4380h IXP SB600 Serial ATA Controller
Status 0A30h (Has Capabilities List, Supports 66MHz, Signalled Target Abort, Medium Timing)
PCI Class Storage, type IDE (ATA)
PCI EIDE Controller Features :
BusMaster EIDE is supported
Primary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 0 & 1
Secondary Channel is in native mode at Addresses 2 & 3
Subsystem ID 0565107Bh Unknown
Subsystem Vendor 107Bh Gateway 2000
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 00008440h
Address 1 is an I/O Port : 00008434h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 00008438h
Address 3 is an I/O Port : 00008430h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 00008400h
Address 5 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0309000h
System IRQ 22, INT# A
Power Management Capability, Version 1.1
Does not support PME# signalling

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 0
Device 4387h IXP SB600 USB Controller (OHCI0)
Command 0017h (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, MemWrite+Invalidate)
Status 02A0h (Supports 66MHz, Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
PCI Class Serial, type USB (OHCI)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0304000h
System IRQ 16, INT# A

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 1
Device 4388h IXP SB600 USB Controller (OHCI1)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0305000h
System IRQ 17, INT# B

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 2
Device 4389h IXP SB600 USB Controller (OHCI2)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0306000h
System IRQ 18, INT# C

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 3
Device 438Ah IXP SB600 USB Controller (OHCI3)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0307000h
System IRQ 17, INT# B

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 4
Device 438Bh IXP SB600 USB Controller (OHCI4)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0308000h
System IRQ 18, INT# C

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 19, Device Function 5
Device 4386h IXP SB600 USB Controller (EHCI)
Status 02B0h (Has Capabilities List, Supports 66MHz, Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Medium Timing)
PCI Class Serial, type USB 2.0 (EHCI)
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : F0309400h
System IRQ 19, INT# D
Supports low power State D1
Supports low power State D2
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D0, D1, D2, D3hot
USB 2.0 EHCI Debug Port Capability

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 20, Device Function 0
Device 4385h IXP SB600 SMBUS Controller
Command 0003h (I/O Access, Memory Access)
Status 0230h (Has Capabilities List, Supports 66MHz, Medium Timing)
Revision 14h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
PCI Class Serial, type SMBus Controller
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 00008410h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 20, Device Function 1
Device 438Ch IXP SB600 ATA Controller
Command 0015h (I/O Access, BusMaster, MemWrite+Invalidate)
Status 0220h (Supports 66MHz, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
PCI Class Storage, type IDE (ATA)
PCI EIDE Controller Features :
BusMaster EIDE is supported
Primary Channel is at I/O Port 01F0h and IRQ 14
Secondary Channel is at I/O Port 0170h and IRQ 15
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 000001F0h
Address 1 is an I/O Port : 000003F4h
Address 2 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 3 is an I/O Port : 00000000h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 00008420h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 20, Device Function 2
Device 4383h IXP SB600 High Definition Audio Controller
Status 0410h (Has Capabilities List, Slow Timing)
PCI Class Multimedia, type Hi-definition Audio
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : F0300000h
System IRQ 16, INT# A
3.3v AUX Current required : 55mA

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 20, Device Function 3
Device 438Dh IXP SB600 PCI to LPC Bridge
Command 000Fh (I/O Access, Memory Access, BusMaster, Special Cycles)
Status 0220h (Supports 66MHz, Medium Timing)
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to ISA

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 20, Device Function 4
Device 4384h IXP SB600 PCI to PCI Bridge
Revision 00h, Header Type 81h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
PCI Class Bridge, type PCI to PCI (Subtractive Decode)
PCI Bridge Information:
Primary Bus Number 0, Secondary Bus Number 14, Subordinate Bus Number 19
Secondary Bus Command 0002h ()
Secondary Bus Status 2280h (Supports Back-To-Back Trans., Received Master Abort, Medium Timing)
Secondary Bus Latency 40h
I/O Port Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None
Memory Range Passed to Secondary Bus : None

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 24, Device Function 0
Vendor 1022h Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
Device 1100h Athlon64/Opteron/Sempron (K8 Family) HyperTransport Technology Configuration
Command 0000h (Bus Access Disabled!!)
SubType : Host/Secondary Interface

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 24, Device Function 1
Device 1101h Athlon64/Opteron/Sempron (K8 Family) Address Map
Status 0000h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 24, Device Function 2
Device 1102h Athlon64/Opteron/Sempron (K8 Family) DRAM Controller
Status 0000h

Bus 0 (PCI Express), Device Number 24, Device Function 3
Device 1103h Athlon64/Opteron/Sempron (K8 Family) Miscellaneous Control
Secure Device Capability

Bus 1 (AGP), Device Number 5, Device Function 0
Device 791Fh Radeon X1200 Series
Revision 00h, Header Type 80h, Bus Latency Timer 40h
PCI Class Display, type VGA
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space, Prefetchable) : B0000000h
Address 2 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : CFDF0000h
Address 4 is an I/O Port : 00009000h
Address 5 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 0-4Gb) : CFE00000h
System IRQ 18, INT# A
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses

Bus 1 (AGP), Device Number 5, Device Function 2
Device 7919h Radeon X1200 Series Audio Controller
PCI Class Multimedia, type Hi-definition Audio
Subsystem ID 79191002h Unknown (Generic ID)
Subsystem Vendor 1002h ATI Technologies Inc
Address 0 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : CFDEC000h
System IRQ 19, INT# B
MSI is disabled
MSI function can generate 64-bit addresses

Bus 8 (PCI Express), Device Number 0, Device Function 0
Vendor 10ECh Realtek Semiconductor
Device 8136h RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
Revision 01h, Header Type 00h, Bus Latency Timer 00h
PCI Class Network, type Ethernet
Address 0 is an I/O Port : 0000A000h
Address 2 is a Memory Address (anywhere in 64-bit space) : F0200000h
System IRQ 19, INT# A
Expansion ROM of 128Kb decoded by this card (Currently disabled)
Supports PME# signalling from mode(s) D1, D2, D3hot, D3cold
Current Power State : D0 (Device o

it appears that chris may be rite and that the chipset is not functioning at full capacity as it states bus acess disabled!! " device 24 disabled!!!"
hypertrantport/dramcontroller/adressmap/misccontrol

also in the begining device 7910h 'UNKOWN" /7912h / 7915h / 7917h /

here is linky to program:
http://members.datafast.net.au/~dft0802/downloads.htm

i'm not good at dos have not figured out how todo the switch but got the report>notepad to work it think

I'm using almost same driver build as you guys but I think i'm maybe missing the ati chipset driver, i have downloaded and using the catalyst 9.2 display driver and ati sb600 southbridge for either x1200 series or x1250 series

also does anyone know how to acess the bios advanced featues? as I am only able to acess basic feature of bios like boot order ty

Veggii

I read a bunch on the wiki site about rs690 chipset and it say that asus and arock aquired the chipsets from amd so maybe our motherboard are made from one of those manufacturer's and we could get the driver from them, if we could identify the motherboard. also i think that dell made these for gateway ?:eek:
bbl gtg veggii out;)

extacy

web cam

i have MSI ATI RS690T+ SB600 and apaarently my camera doesnt work.i cant find my drivers for camera.so if u cna say to me which camera is in this type of lap top

CALDERSM

Need T-1620 CP drivers....

Just received a W350a Gateway, and want to put windows XP on it. I saw where someone has zipped up all the drivers, but their link is not longer valid. Can anyone point me or send me the drivers necessary...?

Thanks...Steve
[email protected]